Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The level of excitement in her saying her and Sedat both fed Wocco just shows how pafetic her life is really
Just had to watch this.. she's deffo on something surely- screeching on about it and " oopsie daisy Wocco - 2 dinners " .. repeated twice ? Waving bowls of dog food at her Dad whilst he's trying to eat ? do off you insufferable woman !

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why doesn’t she nip to the corner shop for milk?! Or if ela is up send her? Saying that, Does that still happen nowadays? My 2 used to love going to the shops for me for something I forgot? Was 20 year ago mind you😂😂
Don’t no but I wouldn’t unless the shop is on the same block, would have to watch as well, not that I am controlling but in today’s society you just don’t know what can happen, all my kids are all grown, and yes back in the 90s early 20s was different so I did

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Tight b admitted to taking the coffee mate sachets from the hotel room before leaving.
I must admit that I do tend to take the coffee/tea sachets from the hotel room :ROFLMAO: but only the Decaf ones as its not something we drink and I keep them in the drawer at home in case I have a visitor that askes for Decaf... have got me out of a tight spot many times 🙈 but I don't take the milk, normal coffee, tea bags etc.... :unsure:

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
A repeat of many a post we've all done but then again everyday for her is the same isn't it so not surprising. Probably as unsurprising as a Tiktoker having to remember what day it is because they're so so busy. fing idiots.

So..today's busy day is washing writing a shopping list to buy some ingredients to test a recipe and editing her Istabaww recordings to send off for checking. Busy few days for her. Amazed that the usb is tiny so its perfikt.

As for the mouse that's missing you probably ate it you fat t.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She can't even remember her own lies! In this mornings snoozefest telling us all about her vewy busy day, she says she's been up since 6am and has already put a load of washing in and took Wocco out ( still wearing her nightie though 🤔) And then her reply to someone's comment asking if she'd got a cold - her reply implied that she'd only just got up .. so which is it Beggy ?