Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
How many times must the stupid b say she’s fed Rocco? She’s so annoying.
View attachment RPReplay_Final1724199873.mov
This is absolutely unbelievable in all seriousness is she ok???! How many times did she say it...did she even have to say it once..does she think it's funny...did she just want to get in his video...is she pissed what is it because whatever it is is not normal behaviour!!

We don't have a dog but if we did and me and my husband both fed it at the same time accidentally I'm sure it would be a very uneventful response. Not like this fing maniac. She's so fing weird.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She responded to someone commenting on her appearance this morning by saying that she’d just woken up. Did she or did she not say that she’d already loaded the washing machine and taken Wocco for a walk? Who’s going slightly mad? Me or Pants-on-Fire Sevda? I need to know.
No your not going mad she said all that lol 😂 it’s pants on fire the abuser who is a fruit loop can’t remember what she says like I say to be liar you must have a good memory and she definitely hasn’t lol 😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
This is absolutely unbelievable in all seriousness is she ok???! How many times did she say it...did she even have to say it once..does she think it's funny...did she just want to get in his video...is she pissed what is it because whatever it is is not normal behaviour!!

We don't have a dog but if we did and me and my husband both fed it at the same time accidentally I'm sure it would be a very uneventful response. Not like this fing maniac. She's so fing weird.
We have a dog ... and common sense normally prevails with us and we ask each other " have you fed the dog ? " what an absolute weirdo she is

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
We have a dog ... and common sense normally prevails with us and we ask each other " have you fed the dog ? " what an absolute weirdo she is
What I can’t work out is the dog is fed in the kitchen so why didn’t she see the bowl with food in, as she has shown before he has a water and food bowl (well my dog does) she was definitely pissed and on ❄️ ❄️❄️

Mar 2, 2024
Making a point of wearing those jeans is a clap back. I can’t remember if it was discussed here or on tattle but there were comments on her weight gain and how she doesn’t wear jeans anymore because they probably don’t fit. So potato sack dresses and leggings it is.

Regardless I call bullshit on those jeans being from her early TikTok days. They’re probably new or old, fat jeans.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Making a point of wearing those jeans is a clap back. I can’t remember if it was discussed here or on tattle but there were comments on her weight gain and how she doesn’t wear jeans anymore because they probably don’t fit. So potato sack dresses and leggings it is.

Regardless I call bullshit on those jeans being from her early TikTok days. They’re probably new or old, fat jeans.
💯we were talking about it on here recently.

Mar 2, 2024
She has no class. She will buy so much cheap s. Instead of buying all the crap she does, maybe she should grow up and realise it’s quality over quantity.
I have 3 very expensive nice perfumes. I don’t buy the crap she does because it stinks, it doesn’t last and it’s just horrid. I can imagine she stank on the plane ride in that cheap dress and those perfumes she must have mixed all in to her.
I always spend a lot on my perfume. Can’t be doing with the fake s. Probably all right for day time but I’ve found the scent doesn’t last long. Always get some bought for Christmas and birthdays. Can just tell she smells like a fat sweaty beg who smells like wet dog and Chilli sauce! She cooks in her clothes then goes out for food in her dirty greasy stinky Shein se!