Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She just absolutely wets herself over cheap, tacky bracelets. The amount she’s bought to give to everybody she knows. Wouldn’t you just hate this heifer and her idea of “gifts”?

IMG_4831.jpeg
She needs to wrap one of those bracelets round bucktooth bettys 2 front teeth and the other side to a door and slam that f shut!

Mar 2, 2024
A repeat of many a post we've all done but then again everyday for her is the same isn't it so not surprising. Probably as unsurprising as a Tiktoker having to remember what day it is because they're so so busy. fing idiots.

So..today's busy day is washing writing a shopping list to buy some ingredients to test a recipe and editing her Istabaww recordings to send off for checking. Busy few days for her. Amazed that the usb is tiny so its perfikt.

As for the mouse that's missing you probably ate it you fat t
She probably sat on it and it got sucked into the black hole that is her ring piece!

Mar 2, 2024
8year old and can’t open a paper bag! Wow. Taught my son to open his crisp bags at 3.
That was shocking. Toddlers can open a paper bag. It's paper!

On the verge of being mean perhaps, but thoughts on her saying "it's an eggy"? She's almost 8! Seems like something a much younger child would say to me, however I always say.. I'm not a parent and no expert on child development

Mar 2, 2024
That was shocking. Toddlers can open a paper bag. It's paper!

On the verge of being mean perhaps, but thoughts on her saying "it's an eggy"? She's almost 8! Seems like something a much younger child would say to me, however I always say.. I'm not a parent and no expert on child development
Her speech and mannerisms are that of a much younger child. It’s painfully apparent when she’s front and centre in videos like this. Doesn’t seem like you can carry much of a conversation with her either. When Sevda is recounting the flag story, there was zero expression and engagement in Ela’s face. I’m quite a bit older than my brother and I remember him and his friends at 8 years old and they were miles ahead. Ditto my nieces.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Making a point of wearing those jeans is a clap back. I can’t remember if it was discussed here or on tattle but there were comments on her weight gain and how she doesn’t wear jeans anymore because they probably don’t fit. So potato sack dresses and leggings it is.

Regardless I call bullshit on those jeans being from her early TikTok days. They’re probably new or old, fat jeans.
That’s why she has that oversized crap blouse on to hide the over hang and that hair band tying them together 😂😂

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I thought that I was watching someone else's TT from this morning's grocery haul. I didn't see one unhealthy thing. 😂
Those Sainsbury’s gifted shops or vouchers are going really far. No way she’s buy any of the products shown if it was coming out of her own pocket. Calling it now she will be back at Aldi or Farmfoods soon.

Mar 3, 2024
For the love of god wtf is that 💩 on the plate
Fillet steak
Tender stem broccoli
Coleslaw
Bulgar wheat
And ecoli chilli sauce
I physically feel sick what a mess if this is supposed to influence me well it sure fing doesn’t
No way did Ewa have that (whatever cut of meat that was), but it sure as hell wasn't a filet. She's such a frigging liar.