Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
My husband has only seen bits of her videos. He says she eats like a pig and is a disgusting woman 🤣🤣 He also can see clearly that safeguarding isn’t a priority and she is so so selfish. Get your husband a brace - you don’t batter an eyelid treating yourself (which is a weekly/daily occurrence) but won’t buy him something that will support his knee and help with the pain 🤬🤬

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
My husband has only seen bits of her videos. He says she eats like a pig and is a disgusting woman 🤣🤣 He also can see clearly that safeguarding isn’t a priority and she is so so selfish. Get your husband a brace - you don’t batter an eyelid treating yourself (which is a weekly/daily occurrence) but won’t buy him something that will support his knee and help with the pain 🤬🤬
I had to get a brace when I tore the ligaments in my knee 8 years ago, and still to this day o sometimes need it on when it starts playing up, was in a brace for mths even when I went back to work.
Plus they are not that expensive either off Amazon

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
I had to get a brace when I tore the ligaments in my knee 8 years ago, and still to this day o sometimes need it on when it starts playing up, was in a brace for mths even when I went back to work.
Plus they are not that expensive either off Amazon
They aren’t expensive at all!
Honestly she literally doesn’t care at all.
They keep the joint immobilised to prevent further damage and provide support (it’s not hard for her to get one is it 🤦🏻‍♀️) but won’t put her hand in her pocket 😡🤬

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
That was shocking. Toddlers can open a paper bag. It's paper!

On the verge of being mean perhaps, but thoughts on her saying "it's an eggy"? She's almost 8! Seems like something a much younger child would say to me, however I always say.. I'm not a parent and no expert on child development
Ela talks like a toddler on purpose. It’s a classic symptom of a child wanting attention.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Her table manners are disgusting. Vile. Atrocious.
What we find unbelievable is that she seems to NOT realise how foul her table and eating manners are! PLAY YOUR EWM’S BACK SEVDA BEFORE POSTING THEM!!! Surely you can see how foul you eat!!!!???? Put that vile tongue inside your mouth!!! Stop overloading your mouth!! Stop doing those bizarre mouth cleaning contortions you do!!!!!! Stop letting food hang out your mouth!!!!! Stop eating so frantically!!! No-one is going to steal your food!!!! And stop moooimg & groaning!!!! JUST STOP!!