Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Hey Sev ! Been reading here again? Finally admitting your hair is a fried mess ? 🤣 Screenshot_20240822_081150_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240822_081201_TikTok.jpg

She also started off with clapping back about taking Rocco out in her dressing gown and that he likes the new food she bought him. Can't remember if the food comments were here or tattle but I remember seeing someone say she shouldn't be changing his food like that

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I can't believe what i have just watched...

This dialect from an 8 year old child in disgusting and even more disgusting is that not once was she corrected 🤬

"We are going to play some with err the babies, and we did 2 times int he sink.
We put the drain in and then we filled it with whole big water, we put shampoo in there and then we., I pressed it down and it opened"...proceeded with very over the top manic laughing...

WTF... playing with water in sinks like that, putting different products in is something I would expect a 2 year old to do NOT an 8 year old that should be way passed this stage of development...Where the do was the friends Mother?...this is 'Dawnie', the 4/5 year old? that Toothy mc Tooth face plays with a lot...and would appear is being palmed off to again today... and the talk is terrible, absolutely terrible...if my 3 year old grandchildren spoke like that they would be corrected to the corrected words, sentences etc.... I am absolutely gob smacked that that piece of s didn't even bat an eyelid 🤬

Mar 2, 2024
If that meat was fillet steak, as she claims, then the cod’s roe I had for my tea was beluga caviar. Fillet isn’t that shape for a start, it looked more like a rump to me as the fillet that I buy is thicker, much thicker and smaller. Whatever cut it was, it looked grey and unappetising, overcooked for my liking.
Not fillet steak! It’s much much thicker like you said. Might be marked up as fillets but they’ve ripped her off for sure.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I’d be depressed being stuck in her company for an hour never mind 8 weeks! Poor lad must be pulling his hair out.
Me too ! I watched her EWM with the steak last night and he managed to speak quite well in English ... is it an act , and he can speak English properly ? He hangs around with Hairy when Beggy is off on hols, and Hairy can't speak Turkish so they must converse in English together ?