Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wouldn’t Sedat get short term/long term disability through his work in terms of compensation?
My son works for a massive Canadian company in the UK, he was of work a work related injury all he got was SSP but the council might be different

But the question is was it work related as he was absolutely fine the day before she came back and then this injury question is has he really damaged his knee, she hasn’t shown him much on videos imo she would of recorded him for views and comments which equals £££

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Her hair is a fried mess. She goes on to say it never grows. Neither do her nails really - I’m always amazed how long she can go between nail appointments. Another sign of a sty diet.
She put a video up before she went to bat s crazy kukis saying she had been and had it cut
It’s fried as she dyes it so much with s box dyes
She is just reading here and tattle and clapping back the thick do 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What was the point of her breakfast EWM.
Ahenhardly said anything. She more time trying to wipe the food off her face which she missed 2/3 times.

Not Ela admitting she was naughty at someone else's house. Begda should definitely have told her not to waste stiff as she is so hell bent on a no waste house. She didn't buy the shampoo though so probably doesn't give a s.

When she is talking about her hair and says she's lucky again. She so manic and chaotic.
She even started to laugh when I pad kid was telling her then quickly stopped but her smirky face expression couldn’t be stopped one pure evil nasty abusing w

May 22, 2024
Australia
My son works for a massive Canadian company in the UK, he was of work a work related injury all he got was SSP but the council might be different

But the question is was it work related as he was absolutely fine the day before she came back and then this injury question is has he really damaged his knee, she hasn’t shown him much on videos imo she would of recorded him for views and comments which equals £££
In Australia once we run out of all leave entitlements, you either don’t get paid or you will be lucky enough to have taken out some sort of insurance to cover you for things like this.

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
Did anyone see how she flashed her teeth when making her breakfast this morning! She has done it before when there has been comments about her eating and the freaky thing she does with her teeth. Can see straight through her. She is extremely manic & more people are seeing through her!
I’ve said before she will be her own downfall, awful.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I can't believe what i have just watched...

This dialect from an 8 year old child in disgusting and even more disgusting is that not once was she corrected 🤬

"We are going to play some with err the babies, and we did 2 times int he sink.
We put the drain in and then we filled it with whole big water, we put shampoo in there and then we., I pressed it down and it opened"...proceeded with very over the top manic laughing...

WTF... playing with water in sinks like that, putting different products in is something I would expect a 2 year old to do NOT an 8 year old that should be way passed this stage of development...Where the do was the friends Mother?...this is 'Dawnie', the 4/5 year old? that Toothy mc Tooth face plays with a lot...and would appear is being palmed off to again today... and the talk is terrible, absolutely terrible...if my 3 year old grandchildren spoke like that they would be corrected to the corrected words, sentences etc.... I am absolutely gob smacked that that piece of s didn't even bat an eyelid 🤬
Regarding this latest video, I was SHOCKINGLY AMAZED just how far behind Ela is in both her speech & mental development! It really has shown up how behind she is on several levels. I agree, (with OR without any development diagnosis), Ela could improve somewhat if her parents worked with helping to correct her speech and sentences. My SIL is a developmental paediatrician and I have shown her in the past a few videos of Ela talking and how Sevda talks to her, behaves around her, etc. I didn’t realise my SIL now ‘follows’ Sevda for this reason. I showed her this recent video when she was with us today and she confirmed, in her opinion, it’s very obvious, Ela has lacked from normal parental involvement from birth, including Ela’s speech and dictation skills, especially considering Ela is in mainstream schooling…albeit her parents take no responsibility or interest in her education (attendance!). My SIL says if Ela was on her books, she’d (SIL) be alerting social services. Together, apparently, Ela’s poor speech, dictation, baby-style talking, lack of consistent schooling and the treatment from Sevda and Sevda’s Mum to keep Ela ‘young’ are huge red flags 🚩 as far as psychological neglect. My SIL is so concerned after this latest video, she feels to actively ascertain more observations on Ela through TikTok videos. She’s ranked high in her profession, so I guess she’s feeling a duty to not ignore concerning red flags regarding a child.

Apparently, reports being slowly (or quickly!) ascertained and built up…as well as direct ‘action’ being taken by police, social services, schools and other organisations have happened as a result of concerns alerted from people watching social media.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024
Regarding this latest video, I was SHOCKINGLY AMAZED just how far behind Ela is in both her speech & mental development! It really has shown up how behind she is on several levels. I agree, (with OR without any development diagnosis), Ela could improve somewhat if her parents worked with helping to correct her speech and sentences. My SIL is a developmental paediatrician and I have shown her in the past a few videos of Ela talking and how Sevda talks to her, behaves around her, etc. I didn’t realise my SIL now ‘follows’ Sevda for this reason. I showed her this recent video when she was with us today and she confirmed, in her opinion, it’s very obvious, Ela has lacked from normal parental involvement from birth, including Ela’s speech and dictation skills, especially considering Ela is in mainstream schooling…albeit her parents take no responsibility or interest in her education (attendance!). My SIL says if Ela was on her books, she’d (SIL) be alerting social services. Together, apparently, Ela’s poor speech, dictation, baby-style talking, lack of consistent schooling and the treatment from Sevda and Sevda’s Mum to keep Ela ‘young’ are huge red flags 🚩 as far as psychological neglect. My SIL is so concerned after this latest video, she feels to actively ascertain more observations on Ela through TikTok videos. She’s ranked high in her profession, so I guess she’s feeling a duty to not ignore concerning red flags regarding a child.

Apparently, reports being slowly (or quickly!) ascertained and built up…as well as direct ‘action’ being taken by police, social services, schools and other organisations have happened as a result of concerns alerted from people watching social media.
I would like to know where was the mother when they were up to no good. Obviously not paying attention to her own child let alone someone else's. Ewa has a mean streak just like her mother and Hippo aunt. She isn't darling sweet Ewa like Begda tries to portray her.

Mar 2, 2024
She leaves paedo comments on but deletes a perfectly normal response. True example of a narcissist. Cannot take any advice, tips or any minor criticism. Influencer? Phahaha, my arse!
This is because if she leaves the horrible comments up it makes the person who wrote it look silly,but if she leaves the comments up that make sense like the one about changing dog food gradually then it makes her look a t and she can’t have that! Typical narcissistic Trait! She cannot be made out like she does anything wrong. Saint Shakira.