Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Regarding ewas education and emotional development I also blame the school!

The child has had soo many holidays, missed so much education, clearly so behind on emotional and education development and the school has absolutely done nothing about it.

The school is aware that her mum is on tiktok and the teachers probably watch ewa too! So why hasn’t no one reported her or even spoke to her about safeguarding. Because Begda thinks she’s untouchable!

When September starts and I see anything wrong I will be reporting it to the school! She has got away with it too much!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She's made hummus guys
Billie gave her the confidence to make hummus
She can't believe she's made hummus
She's tried so many times to make hummus

What the do is wrong with her?? She is so fing unhinged and manic.

And there's no need to get excited about making hummus you excitable prick. It is literally adding the right ingredients into a blender and pressing the on button.

Mar 2, 2024
She's made hummus guys

And there's no need to get excited about making hummus you excitable prick. It is literally adding the right ingredients into a blender and pressing the on button.
And even so, she couldn’t get it right. Not nearly enough tahini (or “tahin” as the dumb do says) for the amount of chickpeas she used. That was basically mashed chickpeas she made. Useless heifer.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She's made hummus guys

The pattern is so obvious first it was Dil then CW then Mrs Baks and now Billie I really hope Billie doesn’t link to her as billies content is good and home made food as well all these are doing so much better then her
Also they have JOBS as well
Oiii ABUSING w leave the other creators alone they don’t need you but it is so obvious you need them just fing do one and sort your family life out

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The greedy child is at a friend’s place but wants to eat what she knows is being served at home. So Sevda is taking the food over there. How about she has to come back home if she doesn’t want to eat whatever is being served over there? Kid’s an absolute nightmare.
Sounds like she wants her kid away from home as much as she can so offered to take her food there for her.
If that was my child, I’d give other parents a break and bring them home at a decent hour!!

Mar 2, 2024
Sounds like she wants her kid away from home as much as she can so offered to take her food there for her.
If that was my child, I’d give other parents a break and bring them home at a decent hour!!
I just can’t believe she’s taking food over there. And for the other kid as well. So presumptuous and overbearing. That would piss me the hell off if I was the other parent. She’s definitely shipping Ela off to various places to get her out of her box dye fried hair.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The greedy child is at a friend’s place but wants to eat what she knows is being served at home. So Sevda is taking the food over there. How about she has to come back home if she doesn’t want to eat whatever is being served over there? Kid’s an absolute nightmare.
If it was my kid and they didn't like what was being served at a friend's house ... tough s ... starve and have some toast or something when they get home . Spoilt little madam. Although maybe she didn't actually ask for that and Sev is just playing it up to enhance her " Saint Sevda " persona