Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
fing hell you made hummus fing get over it for fs sake. How many times does she have to say that she's amazed Sedat's eaten it. He still ain't gonna shag you.

Did she stop once scoffing that horrid plate tonight? The constant looking at him again and winking to get him to say something. I suppose we should be grateful we didn't witness another abusive kicking.

But guys go easy on her please she doesn't stop and she felt queasy this evening. Not one mention of anything like it until this evening or ever before. Are we gearing up for the helf check reveal tomorrow to let us know the big secret diagnosis even though she's been pissed and happy as Larry since she got back. Fake t.

Mar 2, 2024
Regarding ewas education and emotional development I also blame the school!

The child has had soo many holidays, missed so much education, clearly so behind on emotional and education development and the school has absolutely done nothing about it.

The school is aware that her mum is on tiktok and the teachers probably watch ewa too! So why hasn’t no one reported her or even spoke to her about safeguarding. Because Begda thinks she’s untouchable!

When September starts and I see anything wrong I will be reporting it to the school! She has got away with it too much!
It’s because of selfish parents like her that the new rules have come into play! Her kind spoil it for the majority of parents who abide by the School rules!

Mar 2, 2024
Regarding ewas education and emotional development I also blame the school!

The child has had soo many holidays, missed so much education, clearly so behind on emotional and education development and the school has absolutely done nothing about it.

The school is aware that her mum is on tiktok and the teachers probably watch ewa too! So why hasn’t no one reported her or even spoke to her about safeguarding. Because Begda thinks she’s untouchable!

When September starts and I see anything wrong I will be reporting it to the school! She has got away with it too much!
Totally agree with You! All the adults are to blame! School included and the welfare officers!

Mar 2, 2024
She's made hummus guys
Billie gave her the confidence to make hummus
She can't believe she's made hummus
She's tried so many times to make hummus

What the do is wrong with her?? She is so fing unhinged and manic.

And there's no need to get excited about making hummus you excitable prick. It is literally adding the right ingredients into a blender and pressing the on button.
What does she want? A fing medal! It’s Dumb fwit foolproof for a Dumb fwit like her! Jesus Christ it’s Chickpeas, Tahini,lemon juice garlic cumin salt and olive oil! It’s not rocket science! Suppose it’ll be in her next Cookbook!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Sevda is one of those parents who constantly takes her child out of school during term whilst at the same time moans about the summer holidays being too long and can’t wait to send them back.

School isn’t free childcare for when it suits you Sevda, it’s so girls and boys grow up being able to pronounce words like yolk and wuwwy.