Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Droning on about how she felt really ill earlier because she doesn’t stop all day. Well, maybe if you stopped pandering to your brat and making separate meals for her all the time, it would free up some time. Also, if you take a break from patrolling your social media comments.
She’s just had another fing holiday! Just want to smash her face in when she says she dosent stop. A snail has more motivation & speed than that lazy fooker

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I feel bad for ela.
All she knows is her mum stuck to her phone 24hrs a day, literally.
That’s all ela knows!
How sad! She’s growing up around this horrid woman who is not teaching her the basics in life.
Ela won’t ever see just a normal family, having a meal together without a phone recording it.
She wakes up and the first thing she sees is her mum talking into her phone, at breakfast, her mums talking into her phone, during the day filming, talking into her phone, at dinner again, talking to the phone, not to mention between all of that she’s monitoring the comments and deleting….what a very poor life.

Sevda you need to do better. For the sake of your child and her future, PLEASE DO BETTER!!
Give her experiences! Take her places, show her the world (ffs you have the money for it), teach her the basics in life. Don’t let your daughter down.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
My god, both her & the sister remind me of camels when they eat. They both have the same unfortunate mouth. Lips dissappear like they have no teeth. Begda was deffo Worzel Gummidge in her previous life!
I am 💀 😂 the slimming filter slipped and out pops chubby bastard face 😂😂😂😂
picture fart GIF

Apr 15, 2024
England
On this morning video with her chatting se with iPad kid, she asked the abuser “what we doing tomorrow” the reply was with a smirk on its face “oh what we doing tomorrow, that’s a good question, massive smirk then said I will let you know
So nothing, just sitting at home or shipped off to the neighbours

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I feel bad for ela.
All she knows is her mum stuck to her phone 24hrs a day, literally.
That’s all ela knows!
How sad! She’s growing up around this horrid woman who is not teaching her the basics in life.
Ela won’t ever see just a normal family, having a meal together without a phone recording it.
She wakes up and the first thing she sees is her mum talking into her phone, at breakfast, her mums talking into her phone, during the day filming, talking into her phone, at dinner again, talking to the phone, not to mention between all of that she’s monitoring the comments and deleting….what a very poor life.

Sevda you need to do better. For the sake of your child and her future, PLEASE DO BETTER!!
Give her experiences! Take her places, show her the world (ffs you have the money for it), teach her the basics in life. Don’t let your daughter down.
It’s not just the abuser she sees doing this it’s the whole fing family it’s not normal

I have the GS staying over, so after dinner we went to watch the planes and while driving to the small airport near us we played I spy something as a kid I did going on days out and holidays, it’s the small things like that, that make memories
That child will never experience a normal life with any off them and it’s sad tbh very sad
Yesterday again we went to the local park, played on the park explored and had a drink at the cafe and feed the birds on the pond again didn’t cost anything apart from a few drinks but had loads of fun and he played with other children memories again just the most simple things and tomorrow hopefully going to collect shells and walk on the beach and buy a kite lol

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
How fake can she be
?
She doesn’t give a s about him, that wink:eyes closed is just fing creepy! Like, ‘I’m going to kill you in your sleep’ creepy!
All while she has food stuck on her lip. Disgusting pig.
View attachment RPReplay_Final1724352735.mov
I think most of her (intelligent) viewers (the ones who still watch her like us for comedy value) have more than latched onto her giving Sedat the ‘signal’ to say “thank you” to her! It’s so obvious!! Those ‘loving’ fake gazes she gives him, along with the wink eyes closing! She NEVER shows anything of affection or niceness to him except those fake looks to get him to speak up a thank you. Imagine warning your husband to say “thank you” or “it’s delicious” when you’re eating in front of a video camera or the equivalent to us normal people…when we have friends round.

Absolutely insane and bullying behaviour.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She's frigging ravenous! 🤢🤢😵‍💫😵‍💫
She behaved like crazed rabid dog….did not pause to stop shovelling huge mouthfuls of food into her mouth! Vile!!! If I had her at my house for dinner and she ate like that, I’d grab her plate, scrape it into a dog’s bowl and tell her to go outside and eat it!!!! Seriously, it’s so off putting and disgusting!! 🤢

Also, she uses chili sauce whenever she can to smoother onto her food to add flavour to her BLAND food! Her mother’s pasta dish always looks incredibly dry! Sevda cooks it that way too! That same dish is cooked by Meliz and Dil and they use many more ingredients that make the dish way more delicious! I’ve done Sevda’s recipe (her Mums) a few years ago ….and then last year I tried Meliz’s recipe ……way nicer!!!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So nothing, just sitting at home or shipped off to the neighbours
Not long now until Ela goes back to school and hears other children saying all what they did over the summer holidays. Ela is the sort of child who will lie and tell them places she’s been too, even though, sadly she hasn’t. It will get worse as she gets older now. She’ll be well aware that her parents actually do very little with her and take hardly any interest in her.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She strikes me as the type that would take Ella and never let sedat see her much/make it extremely difficult if they split... which I feel they're heading.
I don’t think she’ll leave him. I think she enjoys the idea she has a family unit (mother, father & child) too much…she’s old fashioned that way, liking the idea…even though….she’s in a loveless marriage and she clearly has nothing about her that is compatible with her husband. She’s eternally wanting or thinks she’s some kind of mega STAR of some kind in her make believe world and thrives off people recognising her and saying ‘hello’ to her….and loves the all inclusive holidays do she can stuff her face and hopefully get recognised. Shr loves unhealthy foods and gorging as much as she can. Sedat meanwhile hates seeing people, speaks very little (English & Turkish), much prefers healthy food to eat, and wants to live a very simple life and yet he comes alive and thrives when he is in Turkey with his family and his best friends out there. It’s all very sad when you look at them both being together.

But she won’t leave him, I don’t think. She enjoys the ‘idea’ of having the make believe perfect family and she needs Sedat to contribute towards the mortgage, etc so she can have a house and use her own money to buy herself all the treats (tack!!) she likes to buy for HERSELF and the continual holidays for herself. If Sedat was out of the picture, she also knows she would HAVE TO get a job!

Last edited:

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
She’s just had another fing holiday! Just want to smash her face in when she says she dosent stop. A snail has more motivation & speed than that lazy fooker
She doesn’t stop all day. 😂 Stupid b. I will be working a 12 hour shift on Saturday and I shall think of her being exhausted from walking the dog and sitting with her laptop. 🤪

Mar 2, 2024
Yes that’s another thing! Maybe stay home once in a while so you can keep on top of your regular life. You don’t get to b about never stopping when you leave for holidays every other week.