Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Not long now until Ela goes back to school and hears other children saying all what they did over the summer holidays. Ela is the sort of child who will lie and tell them places she’s been too, even though, sadly she hasn’t. It will get worse as she gets older now. She’ll be well aware that her parents actually do very little with her and take hardly any interest in her.
It's not even as if the poor kid can say she went to Turkey and saw various different sight seeing places , the beach, waterfalls, historical places of interest etc ... as the lazy do couldn't even be arsed to take her anywhere ! 10 days in Turkey stuck in an apartment with an iPad and a pool ...do better Sevda ! Weeks of missed education.. for what? So her mum and the rest of the inbred family can film them selves shovelling food down their fat gobs and getting pissed !

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
By the sound of it, but she will have read here and be doing something just to try prove a point lol 😂
I hope she DOES clap back by taking Ela out somewhere where Ela would love to go!

Come on Sevda…retaliate back to everyone of us here on social media who think you never take Ela out to do fun things! Go on…..you show us how you do!!!

And I don’t mean to your local park for a quick swing on the swings or you shoving her off to her 5 year old friend’s house or Bobby’s. That’s all she’s done!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
After her conversation with Ela yesterday when Ela asked what they were doing today I'm actually looking forward to hearing what they are actually doing. She made it sound like she had a nice suprise for Ela because she wouldn't say what they are doing....

C'mon Begda take your kid out properly.
I think Ela asked because she hopes her Mum will quickly think of something fun and if her Mum says it on her beloved TikTok video, then they’ll do it! I honestly think Ela has picked up TIKTOK is Sevda’s WORLD and whatever Sevda says on her videos by way of plans, there’s a strong chance it will happen. Poor kid!

Apr 15, 2024
England
I think Ela asked because she hopes her Mum will quickly think of something fun and if her Mum says it on her beloved TikTok video, then they’ll do it! I honestly think Ela has picked up TIKTOK is Sevda’s WORLD and whatever Sevda says on her videos by way of plans, there’s a strong chance it will happen. Poor kid!
Yeh Ela purposefully asked whilst she was doing her video, it seemed they were sat on the sofa with tea so Ela could’ve easily asked them before the video but she’s getting smarter and asks things (which she otherwise knows her mum won’t respond) whilst she’s filming. How sad that a child has to ask her mum things when she’s filming for her one true love (not her family) cos she knows her mum will just ignore her. Even the conversation during dinner with her and sedat last night, it’s as if that’s the first time they had spoken in the day, that double dog food giving was proof they just don’t speak to each other cos either one of them could’ve said they’ve fed the dog or does the dog need to be fed. What a s life and yes sev of course we are all jealous of your empty life

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I hope she DOES clap back by taking Ela out somewhere where Ela would love to go!

Come on Sevda…retaliate back to everyone of us here on social media who think you never take Ela out to do fun things! Go on…..you show us how you do!!!

And I don’t mean to your local park for a quick swing on the swings or you shoving her off to her 5 year old friend’s house or Bobby’s. That’s all she’s done!
Well it didn’t happen, they been busy doing Maths next joke the abuser doesn’t even understand KS1 maths her saying it has to be done
No it doesn’t have to be done DONT TAKE YOUR CHILD OUT OF SCHOOL FOR YOUR ALL INCLUSIVE FREE FOR ALL FOOD
So sad so sad
She only done this as the GCSE results came out yesterday
The saint abuser doesn’t wash with me, she doesn’t give a flying do about elas education at all

We have the back end of the storm very very windy but after lunch taking the GS out, it won’t be the beach today but will be somewhere, dinner all done for tonight as well

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Unfortunately it hasn’t happened for the child

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sorry she is taking I pad kid out for school bits

WTAF was it eating and how she eat it 🤢 if she said egg and cheese fried in butter once she said it thousands of times
Yes we get you you fried egg with cheese in butter slapped it on a piece of Jason’s sour dough with gifted marmalade ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also abuser what happened to your follow up phone call about your ealth check on what they so called found just asking in case you forgot you said it

elizabethwhite88

May 13, 2024
Melbourne, Australia
It’s difficult for me to grasp the purpose behind Sevda's TikTok account. What niche does she actually fit into? Is she trying to be a food vlogger? Her content seems repetitive, with little variation from day to day. It feels like she grew tired of her 9-to-5 job in pharmacy and sought a different avenue to make money. While she did gain significant popularity during the COVID lockdowns, it’s clear that her influence has waned since then. To maintain the appearance of being relevant, she’s resorted to buying fake followers on TikTok, which is a bit telling. I can’t help but find it amusing how she constantly reminds her followers that she's creating content, has "business meetings," and needs to speak with her "manager." It comes across as a bit forced. Based on several analytics reports, she’s more of a C-list TikToker, which makes her attempts to maintain this facade all the more noticeable.