Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I think Ela asked because she hopes her Mum will quickly think of something fun and if her Mum says it on her beloved TikTok video, then they’ll do it! I honestly think Ela has picked up TIKTOK is Sevda’s WORLD and whatever Sevda says on her videos by way of plans, there’s a strong chance it will happen. Poor kid!

If you're correct then maybe we've misjudged Ela? Is she more aware than we give her credit for? Yes, there's no doubt that her development has been stunted by her lack of education down to her mother's selfish holiday trips leading to school absences and her interactions with other children of her own age, coupled with the babying of her by Sevda and her grandparents. All this child has known is her mother talking incessantly into a phone to the "guys" who appear to Ela to be more important than she is in her mother's eyes. I can see problems ahead, Ela feeling that she's been abandoned in favour of the faceless millions bringing in the cash.
Wake up, Sevda, you're an avaricious horror of a mother.

wocoooo

May 24, 2024
Australia
It’s difficult for me to grasp the purpose behind Sevda's TikTok account. What niche does she actually fit into? Is she trying to be a food vlogger? Her content seems repetitive, with little variation from day to day. It feels like she grew tired of her 9-to-5 job in pharmacy and sought a different avenue to make money. While she did gain significant popularity during the COVID lockdowns, it’s clear that her influence has waned since then. To maintain the appearance of being relevant, she’s resorted to buying fake followers on TikTok, which is a bit telling. I can’t help but find it amusing how she constantly reminds her followers that she's creating content, has "business meetings," and needs to speak with her "manager." It comes across as a bit forced. Based on several analytics reports, she’s more of a C-list TikToker, which makes her attempts to maintain this facade all the more noticeable.

She’s obviously doing this so she can get freebies from desperate brands. She’s very cheap… Hence the name “BEGda”.

Mar 2, 2024
So for the 6weeks Bucktooth has had off school,she blagged a free holiday with Ken Dodd for a week and now it’s nearly time for her to go back to school so she’s taking her shopping for a new bottle for school and some other crappy bits. She should definitely get mother of the year award. All those exciting adventures she’s been on and she can tell all her teachers about .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣