Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Did anyone see her eyeing up the dishes from Bucktooth and her friend? She was figuring out which plate had got more on before she put the tomatoes on for Bucktooth! Sly b!
I think she was counting how many cucumber slices she'd put on each plate her head was nodding as she counted one two free four..I'm not sure she got any further the thick t 😂😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
If you're correct then maybe we've misjudged Ela? Is she more aware than we give her credit for? Yes, there's no doubt that her development has been stunted by her lack of education down to her mother's selfish holiday trips leading to school absences and her interactions with other children of her own age, coupled with the babying of her by Sevda and her grandparents. All this child has known is her mother talking incessantly into a phone to the "guys" who appear to Ela to be more important than she is in her mother's eyes. I can see problems ahead, Ela feeling that she's been abandoned in favour of the faceless millions bringing in the cash.
Wake up, Sevda, you're an avaricious horror of a mother.
I think Ela is aware her parents do not take her to places her friends go and I think she is aware that TikTok is the place where Sevda unfolds her daily plans to everyone. It’s a learned pattern behaviour that Ela sees and hears every day. I think she knows it’s the place (breakfast video) where she can see if anything remotely fun might be planned for her. She doesn’t need a lot of intelligence to see this pattern of Sevda announcing her plans on video, day in and day out since she (Ela) was very little. We’ve seen Ela get all excited on the very rare occasion something fun for Ela has been announced. I have no doubt whatsoever OFF SCREEN, Ela asks her Mum if she can go to places and Sevda probably replies “we’ll see”. I’m sure this has happened a lot in these summer holidays …so I’m sure Ela is listening out more than ever to see if there’s something fun planned..and went as far as to ask outright on this occasion “what’s happening on Thursday?” She’s hoping that her Mum will have something planned or may make a plan.

Sadly, I think Sevda most likely told her off afterwards, for asking that question ON SCREEN.

Horrible mother.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Omg. Okay. So I’m blocked.
I wrote something like “I would use a knife and fork to eat something like this, I’m a messy bugger lol x” on her post this morning, it got LOADS of likes….i thought it was harmless, i thought she might take it as some constructive advice….but nope, I’m now blocked on my main account! Ffs!

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
I wrote something like “I would use a knife and fork to eat something like this, I’m a messy bugger lol x” on her post this morning, it got LOADS of likes….i thought it was harmless, i thought she might take it as some constructive advice….but nope, I’m now blocked on my main account! Ffs!
i saw that and liked it, lmao at how this fat cow cannot handle ANYTHING that isn’t kissing her arse. she’s really a fake b.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
I got this one in response about her 1.8 million " followers " 🤣 Screenshot_20240823_120853_TikTok.jpg
Love it. They always clap back with the fact she has 1.8 followers as if she’s some superstar🤣. .so what?Not a lot nowadays. It’s not as if they are all watching her as shes lucky if she gets 100 comments a day. That’s all they come back with as an answer. Pathetic,the lot of them.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Ah - that was you! I replied back to it 🤣