Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah, it does look like it. Her bulging eyes kept looking over at him trying to get him to say something but I guess he had his head down eating. Then you hear a scrape on the floor and she asks him if he likes the food.
She certainly did a sideways shuffle before Sedat spoke so it looks that way. Well spotted. The abuser abuses yet again? 🫤
I thought so but just wanted to double check as wasn’t to sure
She just can’t help herself

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Not fing cannelini bean stew with a s load of yoghurt on ffs . It's Friday evening.. go and have a couple of drinks as a family - stick Ewa on the iPad and enjoy yourselves..go to a local pub - have a meal! oh no, wait, Cataltas care home .. No-one is allowed to enjoy themselves . Boring 😴
She won’t go for drinks or a meal unless it’s free, STILL WAITING FOR THE ANNIVERSARY MEAL 😂😂😂 she is so full of s
This is like a wheel that doesn’t stop didn’t she attempt the cooking content not so long ago and the look we are a loving family etc and failed so the wheel keeps spinning doing the same s her comments and views are getting less everyday 😂😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I hate how she says bulgar, it irritates me no end.

Near the end of the EWM Ela asks about the chilli and then you see her hand in the frame, was she seriously about to grab food from Sevda's hand?? 😳
She was probably sick of her mum going on and on about it not being spicy, then when she got to the seeds she needed a drink.
No need to be so cocky Sevda, you can’t handle spice we all know that, otherwise you wouldn’t lather your food in yogurt to balance it out.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
I’m late to this vid as I’ve been busy but she put only 1 tablespoon of tahini for all those chickpeas for making houmous?? Bleeping hell she doesn’t have a clue or basic understanding of cooking. She then adds another tablespoon of tahini later as she “thinks it needs it” 😂

IMG_4736.jpeg ess
If she’s following Billies recipe why was ‘guessing’ how much tahini to put in? Cupid stunt!