Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Poor kid says she likes to get up early to see what they're doing each day, unfortuantely for her they are just sitting around the house on their screens and wasting their time away.

Rocco is so funny because he's under a blanket? Is that what passes for entertainment in that house? Also, why does she says she's gone out with rocco (implying a walk) when she's clearly still in pjs? Just say you let the dog out for a poo! Wonder if she picks up after him in the mornings or just lets him run loose. Also don't understand why she tells us about the bowel movements in that house, it must be Sedat'a turn soon.

Glad she's not giving out info about the school start date, she's being more careful. We'll see how long that lasts 🙄
It’s not because she’s careful, she’s probably wondering if she can bunk a few days off at the beginning of the year and then her followers won’t know Ela is missing school again

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It’s so sad that they haven’t had any family days out just the 3 of them. Ela is missing out on places like Lego land, Chessington or Gullivers which is so close to her. It’s not like Sev can’t afford it! What’s the point of earning all this money on TikTok if you don’t spend it on your only child? They’re embarrassing as parents!
She only spends money on things SHE (Sevda) wants to do or on herself…nails, eyebrow threading, lash lifts, hair removal, cakes, lots of expensive takeaway meals, and holidays.

AND she still does NOT CARE about Ela’s education. She mentioned way back after a parents evening, that she was going to get Ela a tutor for Maths. DID NOT HAPPEN.

Ela had a session with Kuki, the SIL, helping her one time when Kuki was visiting them with her daughter, and now this one free session. Absolutely neglectful of Sevda! Ela needed once a week tutor lessons at least! But the thing that infuriates most followers (with intelligence) is that Sevda has taken Ela out of school an incredible amount of time!! She actually knows she takes her daughter away from key lessons like Maths, over and over again, so Ela CANNOT latch on to Math concepts. The more she deprives her of lessons, the more Ela will not be able to catch up or understand Maths.

SEVDA KNOWS ALL THAT….
and yet when deciding if to book a holiday in term time which will mean pulling Ela out of school and the effect that will have on Ela’s education…..Sevda doesn’t care and her utterly selfish being automatically thinks …. “Naaa, I’d rather save on some money on flights and drink my all inclusive drinks around a less crowded pool instead”.

And THAT is the bottom line to why Ela needs help in Maths.

Despicable parenting.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It’s so sad that they haven’t had any family days out just the 3 of them. Ela is missing out on places like Lego land, Chessington or Gullivers which is so close to her. It’s not like Sev can’t afford it! What’s the point of earning all this money on TikTok if you don’t spend it on your only child? They’re embarrassing as parents!
She won’t take her unless it’s gifted she got gifted chessington with over night stay last year and took Lisa and Bobby as well she also got gifted Lapland uk and took Kiki on which moaned about it.
She has never taken her anywhere unless it’s free
She said last year she had a year pass for the soft play centre but don’t think she has this year as hasn’t made a song and dance about taking her (could be wrong)

So I pad kids summer holidays has been taken out of school early to go to Side as flights cheaper before school hols
Spent 10 days in a apartment by a pool as it’s free and the abuser doesn’t have to spend money
Had a half day out to meet Ayni just for the abusers content
And palmed of to play with the little 5 year old as abuser doesn’t want her around
Then makes out all this we done this and that lol 😂 like today Free maths lesson wouldn’t do it if had to pay

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
We need a Becki Jones style exposé for Sevda, but someone who actually knows her this time and not whoever it was on here for 5 mins who pretended to know her (it was probably Minger) 😏😂 Hope someone finds her Comment Cafe and spills the tea one day
I remember on Reddit it was either minger or Munster I had great delight in msgs with lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She only spends money on things SHE (Sevda) wants to do or on herself…nails, eyebrow threading, lash lifts, hair removal, cakes, lots of expensive takeaway meals, and holidays.

AND she still does NOT CARE about Ela’s education. She mentioned way back after a parents evening, that she was going to get Ela a tutor for Maths. DID NOT HAPPEN.

Ela had a session with Kuki, the SIL, helping her one time when Kuki was visiting them with her daughter, and now this one free session. Absolutely neglectful of Sevda! Ela needed once a week tutor lessons at least! But the thing that infuriates most followers (with intelligence) is that Sevda has taken Ela out of school an incredible amount of time!! She actually knows she takes her daughter away from key lessons like Maths, over and over again, so Ela CANNOT latch on to Math concepts. The more she deprives her of lessons, the more Ela will not be able to catch up or understand Maths.

SEVDA KNOWS ALL THAT….
and yet when deciding if to book a holiday in term time which will mean pulling Ela out of school and the effect that will have on Ela’s education…..Sevda doesn’t care and her utterly selfish being automatically thinks …. “Naaa, I’d rather save on some money on flights and drink my all inclusive drinks around a less crowded pool instead”.

And THAT is the bottom line to why Ela needs help in Maths.

Despicable parenting.
Only one person to point the finger at and that’s her

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I just asked my husband what would you do if I did TikTok 24/7 and 6.30am I sit there in my nightwear and talk on social media. I don’t want to even tell you guys what he said!!

So this leads to sedat, is he even a man????? Because what husband let’s her wife do this!

He is ok with her selling her body as long as it brings in money. She can do whatever she wants. Sorry but I wouldn’t even want a husband like that. That’s why she’s ok with kicking him, telling him off, treating him
Like s! His an idiot!

I find it odd that she once said his work friends follow her, then in Turkey meeting his friend. Sorry but come on!!! Is this even right??

Your wife is a w sedat! And you unable it. Happy marriage!

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Thank you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 there are parents like me who scrimp & save to do fun and educational things together as a family, so my child doesnt miss out! She's such a selfish awful mother! Only wants freebies, the fugly witch 🐷🐷🐷

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
9240F31A-FB7C-4887-BEED-CD96411DCC56.jpeg

I can’t deal with the faces 💀
flipping eck.!!! Does she not watch back the videos before she posts? Mind you narcissists think they are perfect in every way. You can tell she eats with her mouth open off camera because look at her bumhole mouth, the way she forces to keep it closed. Who scrunches their lips like that? No one. Who would verify that? 🤮