Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
If she would have booted me under the table I would have jumped up and smacked her in the kite! She definitely wouldn’t do it again! No man has the right to lay his hands on a woman and vice versa! Period!! If I ever did this to my husband (which I wouldn’t because I respect him too much) I’d hope he’d have to balls to return the Favour! No fing excuse for this vile behaviour! If he would’ve done that to her under the table then holy hell would have kicked off with her dimwit followers!
fing sick of the s women like her think they can get away with because they’re women!

Mar 2, 2024
She says that she thinks she always makes a mess when she dishes up her own meal after everyone else’s because it’s not made with love… wrong Saint Sharika - she has plenty of love for herself and that’s definitely not in short supply. I think she makes a mess when dishing hers up because she rushes it in the hope her viewers won’t notice she gives herself the best and bigger serve
It’s because she’s already filled her Trap with food while it’s cooking!

Mar 2, 2024
I cannot watch the dirty hog. It’s like when she says mmmmm you can tell it’s not genuine, everything is forced. Her mind is elsewhere when she says it, Nothing natural about her & she looks like les Dawson when she eats!
She covers her food in the same crap then says it’s stunning! Chilli sauce is stunning? Because that’s what she puts on every meal. So it must all taste the same! Red hot chilli sauce. The heat of the chilli would stop her tasting anything she made!

Mar 2, 2024
She plonked a big coffee table next the window. Who does that! She hasn’t a clue. Still looks like a care home. That rug 😩. She’s in love with it, won’t part with it even if it dosent match anything else. Her followers think she lives in a mansion 😂😂
It looked better before the makeover! Grey was the thing 6 years ago! fing Pleb

Mar 2, 2024
Poor kid says she likes to get up early to see what they're doing each day, unfortuantely for her they are just sitting around the house on their screens and wasting their time away.

Rocco is so funny because he's under a blanket? Is that what passes for entertainment in that house? Also, why does she says she's gone out with rocco (implying a walk) when she's clearly still in pjs? Just say you let the dog out for a poo! Wonder if she picks up after him in the mornings or just lets him run loose. Also don't understand why she tells us about the bowel movements in that house, it must be Sedat'a turn soon.

Glad she's not giving out info about the school start date, she's being more careful. We'll see how long that lasts 🙄
Well her dim witted followers asked her to film it when Ela needed a stool sample collected and she replied with a video saying you people do make me laugh because you’ve asked me to film while I collect elas stool sample! Funny? She actually thinks that is funny and it makes her laugh! I would be absolutely distraught shocked disgusted and sick to my stomach if someone had asked me that and I definitely wouldn’t make a video telling 1.7 million imbeciles on TikTok this! What exactly was going through her head and why can nobody see the Real person behind her fake persona? She is sick in the head! Something is seriously wrong with that whole Family. The eldest daughter knows more. You don’t abandon your Children for the simplest of reasons! Hairy knows more also! The video where he’s stood at mines bedroom door asking her not to go out speaks volumes to me! I suffered at the hands of the piece of s sperm donor ( will not use the Term Dad cos he never was a father). Makes me feel ill when I look at Hairy uncle Fester!

Mar 2, 2024
What's so funny about a dog being under a blanket ffs.. bet her or Ewa put it there .. my labrador certainly isn't capable of settling himself down on the sofa and then pulling a blanket over himself to go to sleep 🤣
And do we really want to see her sat there in her nightie with scruffy hair and morning breath. Nope- do off !
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nope do off took me out. 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Not only that, but did she take Rocco out in her nightgown at 6:30am? Clearly it wasn’t just in their back garden and was an actual walk because he’s “exhausted” and laying under a blanket. Did she just throw on a rain jacket over her nightgown and do a full dogwalk in the rain?
Well she is from Stevenage! The rough part apparently

Mar 2, 2024
Hahahaha confirmed. I said it was the real reason she plates up individually. It’s because she can’t fit all the plates in the camera shot. Loser lives for TikTok. Who gives a s, Sev. We see you dish up one plate with booger pilaf, thats enough. We get the idea. Your audience doesn’t need to see every single damn plate being dished up and then a second close up of each plate. Get a freaking life.

IMG_4836.jpeg

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Serious question: does she not realize that it’s abnormal to stick your tongue out before you take a bite or sip of something?
Never in my life have I ever seen anyone do this. It's fing weird and not right. She can't take a sip of prosecco without shoving the disgusting grey thrush infested thing into the glass 🤢 and that Baileys she had in that transition video last year was the worst..fing lizard tongue 6 inches out of her disgusting gob. She is vile!