Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
The absolute statue of that living room. Let’s take a moment and reflect on the fact that this is the “after” 😂 And when her followers scream about jealousy - it’s all just embarrassing, isn’t it.

IMG_4837.jpeg
Omg! I dunno what’s worse, the rug that goes with nothing else, or the portrait type pic on one side of the tv and the landscape one on the other! No sense of style whatsoever!

Apr 15, 2024
England
I don’t think Ela went on the walk in her pyjamas, she probably sat back down after the picture was taken. And who goes for a walk in their pyjamas, sev is normally in her day clothes until nighttime, so is this a new thing.
Btw has anyone seen Step vavs video? apparently she had a call from the police re safeguarding of her son (someone on the forums reported her by the sounds of it), she’s keeping him off SM now. Sev should also stop showing Ela as well, so selfish

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why is she so obsessed with us? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Because she wants to be us 😂
Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
The absolute statue of that living room. Let’s take a moment and reflect on the fact that this is the “after” 😂 And when her followers scream about jealousy - it’s all just embarrassing, isn’t it.

IMG_4837.jpeg
Said with a Lloyd Grossman voice, “Who’d live in a house like this?“. Certainly not me. It’s all cheap, nasty and mismatched, cold, untidy and reminds me of a first property furnished by charitable donations. I’d be ashamed to show it off, nothing homely about it at all. The woman hasn’t got a clue about anything, no sartorial elegance, most certainly not a decent cook and a total failure as a wife, a parent and a homemaker. Poor lass, she’s got no hope.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Another dull sat on the sofa in her nightie telling us what she's doing today . Who gives a do you've already put some washing on and haven't got any stuffing and you've got to take a saucepan back to your Mum's!
The fact she actually ran out of things to say shows she's on boring b . And if I were Sedat , I'd stay in bed for as long as to possible to avoid her !