Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I just love all the comments about how s the pillows are 😂
Let’s be real. There’s no quality in pillows that cost £6 (and for 2)! She just got them in order to get future commission. They’re cheap enough for her followers to buy, try, not like them and still not hold her accountable for recommending a s product.

Mar 2, 2024
Just went to watch her chew from the side… what the do is up with her mouth. 😂😂😂 it’s the weirdest thing. Her massive tongue and how she chews and speaks. It’s not normal. She’s a fing unfortunate looking t as well
From the profile view, she does look like a 🐎. Full on, she looks like a 🐮 with those huge nostrils flaring while chewing.

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk
Curious to know where all the comments lately about Sevda being on ❄️ are coming from? Were there video(s) where she appeared high or was sniffing/rubbing her nose alot? If she was indeed using ❄️, then she wouldn’t be eating the way she does and she’d be half her size! Her eating habits make more sense for someone who smokes 🍃 though. 😂
They're also accusing corys world, charley Anne c and Lea too, so I think it's just gossip, but I don't buy it for any of them personally.

Mar 2, 2024
So she has a phone appointment with a doctor at the Turkish hospital today. She was still waiting on some bloodwork results. I wonder if they’ll continue any follow ups needed virtually? But what about meds, should you need them?
As much as I dislike Sevda, I do hope whatever she’s got is treatable. I wouldn’t wish a tragic diagnosis on anyone.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda is having an exciting day guyzzz, so much so, she’s made a video to tell us about it….

She firstly tells us…

- She hopes we are all ok and that she still looks very tired.

She then tells us …

- She’s made a cup of coffee..
- She’s been to Asda and bought herself some roses and 6 Krispie Kreme donuts for her and Ela to share.

She then tells us…

- She’s going to have ‘original glazed’…and she then proceeds to take a mouthful of donut, does a quick ‘moo’ and says “this is so tasty”.

She then tells us…

- Her and Ela like donuts.
- Sedat is not a fan of donuts.
- She (Sevda) likes donuts fresh & just done warm.
- The donuts had just been delivered to Asda.

She then told us…

- She’s got a telephone appointment at 2pm….and after her phone call she’s going to START to think about what to have for dinner (evening meal).

She then showed Ella playing on her own with her ‘Dolly’s’ and Rocco on the sofa.

AND THAT GUYZZZZ, IS SEVDA’S BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY EXCITEMENT THAT SHE FELT SHE HAD TO COME ON VIDEO TO SHARE!!

Christ on a bike! She’s getting more desperate for content by the minute!!!!

Seriously Sevda!!! Wtf is wrong with you?????!!!!

GET A LIFE!!! IT’S BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY! GET OUTSIDE! TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER SOMEWHERE FUN!

We’re (my husband, myself and 2 daughters) with friends and their kids on the nearest beach to us here in the UK…an hour’s drive from home, all having an ice cream & coffee break (flasks of my favourite filter coffee from home)…after building 3 huge sandcastles… and later on, we’ll have a homemade picnic. It’s not even an expensive day out..just the cost of the petrol and an ice-cream each.

Sevda, you’ve had no excuse to stop you from getting out (before or after your phone call) and allowing your daughter (and yourself!) to LIVE LIFE!!! Show her a new place or area she’s not been to yet! Even Sedat could go with you somewhere where you could just all have a picnic together! (No walking or anything would happen to strain his knee injury).

Be a parent!
Do better!
Forget TikTok for a day!
Get out of your obsession with social media!

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024
Let’s be real. There’s no quality in pillows that cost £6 (and for 2)! She just got them in order to get future commission. They’re cheap enough for her followers to buy, try, not like them and still not hold her accountable for recommending a s product.
Didn't Hippo also get them? She was babbling about having to go to the store to redeem her coupon for the pillows, only to get them home and not like them because that were too big. Imagine that. 🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
What a waste of a day, she should be out with Ela and her husband, I swear she’s a single mum at this point, nothing wrong with it but she needs to be honest with herself. She and sedat both lead totally separate lives, they don’t even communicate in the house let alone want to spend time alone on a date or something. She’s still very young, what’s she going to do when Ela is grown up and leading her own life

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Curious to know where all the comments lately about Sevda being on ❄️ are coming from? Were there video(s) where she appeared high or was sniffing/rubbing her nose alot? If she was indeed using ❄️, then she wouldn’t be eating the way she does and she’d be half her size! Her eating habits make more sense for someone who smokes 🍃 though. 😂
All I put is she has piss 🕳️ in the ❄️ eyes a term when pissed
Maybe it’s been put due to her manic behaviour 🤷‍♀️

Mar 2, 2024
She doesn’t even try the s she promotes for tiktok shop. Majority of the comments are saying the pillows are s. So her response is that they like flat pillows when she’d literally gone on and on in her ad about how these are so fluffy and are meant to replace existing flat pillows. Dumb b:

I also like her snarky comment about shipping. Every time she does these posts, she has people complaining about the cost of shipping so she had to get her jab in.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I got Dorma pillows from Dunlem wasn’t cheap but fed up with having to keep buying pillows lol 😂 so took the jump grabbed hubbys bank card of I trotted lol had them a few years and I have pillow proctors on the as well )he still doesn’t no to this day) 😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
What a waste of a day, she should be out with Ela and her husband, I swear she’s a single mum at this point, nothing wrong with it but she needs to be honest with herself. She and sedat both lead totally separate lives, they don’t even communicate in the house let alone want to spend time alone on a date or something. She’s still very young, what’s she going to do when Ela is grown up and leading her own life
I mean she’s even buying roses for herself at this point 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Someone actually commented telling her about some festival going on today. And, of course, Begda shoots the suggestion down under the guise of having a busy day. She is either lazy or terrified of going out and possibly having to spend money. Or both really.

IMG_4844.jpeg
Busy patrolling comments etc she isn’t busy at all as much as ela is a pain I do really feel sorry for her living a life like she has it in plain obvious she gets the attention she craves from Kuki