Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
So she made Elas friend a burger but Ela wanted jacket potato so she made Ela that. Then she said whilst plating the burger that she would have had that but Ela wanted Jacket Potato. So I thought she was going to serve herself a JP. She then dishes up bolognaise for herself. Am I missing something or what??

And she absolutely butchered that poor watermelon.
She said its so super sweet it's cracking. How does she know it's sweet she hasn't tasted it yet & the the taste doesn't determine if it cracks it not.
She talks out of her backside! She will have heard someone say that’s how you can tell it’s sweet by it cracking and taken it as Gospel! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So while shopping if you see a water melon that’s cracked then buy it Guys.🤣🤣🤣 Thick and b really do belong together when referring to her!!

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
Go and look on stevanage swimmjng centre on fb.
They have been doing crash courses this summer. No sign of Ela with a certificate.
Begda would have definitely got Ela to show off her certificate if she had done the swimming course

Also the post she has done for sashas birthday. If she called my kid out for only eating carrot and bread at an AL I'd slap her into next week.
My son has a limited diet and it's not funny and it's not a joke. No need to bring it up in a birthday post.

Mar 2, 2024
Ah makes sense now, this idiot never ever does anything without a hidden agenda and to use Ela as a scapegoat, we all knew Ela didn’t say she wanted to go Tobys
That’s Bucktooths day out. So when she goes back to school and Teachers ask her what she did in the summer holidays she can reply I went to Toby carvery for breakfast and Costco afterwards because my mummy wanted to Treat me to a meal that only cost a £1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
It not like there is anything in it.. her do do list every day 1. Do TT 3. Put washing on 4. Walk Wocco 5. Tell everyone I had a busy day..

But you’re right - how the do does a diary that large makes its way into washing!
It was either Wocco or sedat that ‘accidentally’ chucked it into the wash basket 😂 or better still the washing machine under some clothes.

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Wow, that video really makes me want to go for a helf check….not 😂🫣
I’m pretty sure with these checks they do running test and cardio test, they make you run till you no longer can run, like literally till you’re dying…..where was this in her video?
Also I’m pretty sure the slimming filter was on x100 on that video; there’s NO way she’s slimmed down her nappy bottom!