Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
So she's quite happy to tell the world of Tiktok that she's constipated and suffers with it a lot to getting up in a morning and saying she's been because she's been drinking her greens....never has she mentioned any problems with her period. We all know this would have been mentioned in the past..what a croc of utter se. Suppose now she will be talking about this for a couple of weeks and then she will not mention it again.

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry to say this again but the way she has said “your girls got endo” is absolutely fing disgusting. She said it as if she’s talking about a new pair of shoes. Was she trying to be relatable? Funny? Flexing? What ever the do it is it’s not even fing remotely acceptable. Her video should not have been approved. She’s a fing dickhead

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I'm calling her out big time for saying that she had a laparoscopy. A laparoscopy is where a surgeon passes a thin tube through a small cut in your tummy so they can see any patches of endometriosis tissue. She's never said that she underwent anything so invasive and she would have done knowing how dramatic the woman is. I smell bullshit.
Totally agree. Why delete the comments? Don't you go under general anaesthetic and can be uncomfortable for at least a day or two after one as well? This f went straight out to scoff her fat face. Once again a bullshitter. But "you even get a picture of it" so it's all ok. What a lying b.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Totally agree. Why delete the comments? Don't you go under general anaesthetic and can be uncomfortable for at least a day or two after one as well? This f went straight out to scoff her fat face. Once again a bullshitter. But "you even get a picture of it" so it's all ok. What a lying b.
I have had a few. The first we’re done with sedation -no pun intended 😂 - the one last year, due to me having a spinal condition they couldn’t do it so I had to go back and have it under general. The first ones, no way was I hop, skipping and jumping out for something to eat. It’s an invasive procedure, the sedation (sorry again 😂) meds alone (not even the general) cause drowsiness and nausea - then she popped off to the dentist straight after! All that in a day? No chance x

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I have had a few. The first we’re done with sedation -no pun intended 😂 - the one last year, due to me having a spinal condition they couldn’t do it so I had to go back and have it under general. The first ones, no way was I hop, skipping and jumping out for something to eat. It’s an invasive procedure, the sedation (sorry again 😂) meds alone (not even the general) cause drowsiness and nausea - then she popped off to the dentist straight after! All that in a day? No chance x
Not laughing at you having to go through all that (I hope you're ok x) but your use of sedation in your post is class 😂😂

Totally agree. She's a fing liar and offensive to genuine sufferers.

Mar 8, 2024
Is Claire taking the piss? She wouldn’t buy designer clothes cus she’s so tight! She gifts her daughter school stuff for fing Christmas ffs. Get a grip claire. Sevdas s at her job and she’s so fing lazy! She has to make up stuff to make it sound like she’s busy! Her “job” isn’t a fing job. She can’t even do adverts properly. These fing idiots supporting fs like sevda get on my tits

Attachments

• IMG_4057.png
    IMG_4057.png
    194.7 KB · Views: 88
Mar 8, 2024
Wow, does her management not have to approve this before she posts these serious lies?. Deleting the evidence has just made things worse for her. She must know by now the truth is on here & Comment cafe. 🤦🏽‍♀️.
So she said she had a laparoscopy then on her instagram she says she didn’t? What the do. She did not get endo diagnosed from a fing ultrasound. Women who suffer from endo know this. And women struggle for years to get a diagnosis. This t just out fs herself every fing day

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Is Claire taking the piss? She wouldn’t buy designer clothes cus she’s so tight! She gifts her daughter school stuff for fing Christmas ffs. Get a grip claire. Sevdas s at her job and she’s so fing lazy! She has to make up stuff to make it sound like she’s busy! Her “job” isn’t a fing job. She can’t even do adverts properly. These fing idiots supporting fs like sevda get on my tits
They INFURIATE me.

Apr 15, 2024
England
And to add, the NHS have been amazing! I know there are struggles and not same everywhere and I’ve been lucky, but disgusted at the bad review on them x
Yeh she’s thrown a blanket comment in her video basically saying the NHS are crap. how would she know anyway, she’s admitted she’s not to the drs in years but how insulting to belittle the NHS like that. Kuki is the same, always criticising them under the guise of laughing. But god forbid if her or her family needs medical help where will she go. This video was very irresponsible

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sorry to say this again but the way she has said “your girls got endo” is absolutely fing disgusting. She said it as if she’s talking about a new pair of shoes. Was she trying to be relatable? Funny? Flexing? What ever the do it is it’s not even fing remotely acceptable. Her video should not have been approved. She’s a fing dickhead
Kinda sounds like she’s boasting about having endo.
She’s a sicko, mental, she’s not right in the head. Extremely extremely insulting to those who do have it.
Disgusting woman.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
And to add, the NHS have been amazing! I know there are struggles and not same everywhere and I’ve been lucky, but disgusted at the bad review on them x
I second this!!!
The NHS are amazing. And we are so fing lucky to have it!
I look at people in America who pay THOUSANDS to give birth and have to pay for everything, every little appt they pay hundreds for.

Sevda, go to turkey and stay there seeing as the UK is not good enough for you. Just eff off there and don’t come back.
Ungrateful b.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
So she said she had a laparoscopy then on her instagram she says she didn’t? What the do. She did not get endo diagnosed from a fing ultrasound. Women who suffer from endo know this. And women struggle for years to get a diagnosis. This t just out fs herself every fing day
It’s maybe been ‘suggested’ she has it. So where does she go with that? To the NHS who she’ slags off ‘at the beginning? It may be mild even and not much of a trouble. It is so offensive to the women who do suffer with it badly, have fertility issues (been there and some all that , I’m through early menopause now due to treatments I had to have) so im through it, but I know how upsetting this could be for ladies going through it right now. Her followers are fick, abs I hate how they call her ‘sevda’ also most of them are ‘overseas fiends’ so not really relatable

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I second this!!!
The NHS are amazing. And we are so fing lucky to have it!
I look at people in America who pay THOUSANDS to give birth and have to pay for everything, every little appt they pay hundreds for.

Sevda, go to turkey and stay there seeing as the UK is not good enough for you. Just eff off there and don’t come back.
Ungrateful b.
She was happy enough to boast about being a hardworking key NHS worker during Covid when everyone was out clapping.