Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I was thinking about this… if I FaceTimed say my mother, sister of a friend and stayed on Facetime while I rummage through an old bag full of outdated birthday banners they would wonder why the hell im showing them off that s. If I did the same with what I brought from Woolies they would ask me if I’m ok.. she has such an inflated opinion on herself that she thinks people actually give a s about three things.. they might have in covid times when loneliness crept in but now now..

Damage control with the amount of posts.. must be exwausted

I’m a bit of a minimalist and I could not stand walking into that hoarders den.. plus I would have an asthma attack from all the dust on all the s laying around.. no thanks

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
On Hairy Tits EWM, he and Doormat were talking about last night. They both were chilling playing Xbox and watching soaps and hear a knock on the door. Snaggle says we want ice cream! So did those two just show up without even letting them know they were coming? How rude 😳
Sevda was upset yesterday and went crying to her mum 😂 That video on her Ig looked like she was on the verge of tears 🤣 I don’t think she planned it in advance but felt like running there to rant about us twolls… I get the impression she doesn’t confide in Sedat and they don’t actually have any emotional intimacy so her first port of call is to go to mummy and daddy

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Begda, until you learn a disagreement isn’t an argument. You will forever be childish. And that’s exactly what you are childish. To keep saying they just jealous, is very school playground. We couldn’t give a do!!
SPOT ON. It’s as if her parents never taught her some basic social and life skills. It IS so school playground attitude calling people who disagree with you ‘jealous’!

Sevda, how is me calling out your neglect towards Ela’s schooling by you taking her out of school for weeks at a time in term time a ‘jealousy’ issue?!!! 😄😄

My 2 girls are at school in term time and we take them on holiday when it’s school holiday time. I don’t wish to take them out of school on term time. I’m very happy to choose NOT to allow them to fall behind in their education and I’m happy to be a responsible parent by maximising their time in school to help them keep up with the curriculum being taught, lesson by lesson and grow in their confidence. I don’t want them needing a tutor to ‘catch up’ and them losing their confidence due to me being an irresponsible parent.

If it ever meant we couldn’t afford flights outside of term time, compared to in term time, then a lovely UK holiday it would be. Actually that situation did happen to us when our first daughter started school…so we had a fabulous holiday in Wales instead. Our daughter’s education was way more important to us instead of 10 days in Spain.

So, where does ‘jealousy’ come into that??? 😄

You need to grow up Sevda.

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
I was thinking about this… if I FaceTimed say my mother, sister of a friend and stayed on Facetime while I rummage through an old bag full of outdated birthday banners they would wonder why the hell im showing them off that s. If I did the same with what I brought from Woolies they would ask me if I’m ok.. she has such an inflated opinion on herself that she thinks people actually give a s about three things.. they might have in covid times when loneliness crept in but now now..

I’m a bit of a minimalist and I could not stand walking into that hoarders den.. plus I would have an asthma attack from all the dust on all the s laying around.. no thanks
Same here! My anxiety would never in that house 🤣 My parents would think I was absolutely batshit showing them a Woolies haul. In fact, if I were like Sevda and trying to become an “influencer” they would be pulling me up on it.

Mar 8, 2024
On Hairy Tits EWM, he and Doormat were talking about last night. They both were chilling playing Xbox and watching soaps and hear a knock on the door. Snaggle says we want ice cream! So did those two just show up without even letting them know they were coming? How rude 😳
I’d have fing ignored the moany hole t. Wouldn’t have opened the door. The kid could chew an apple through a letterbox. She needs to get her the dentist asap. She should have booked argy bargy dentist for her

Apr 15, 2024
England
I thought mine moved a little further away from Sevda and her mum.
How did they all end up at the same Aldi at lunch time?
Or is there just one Aldi in the whole of Stevenage?
That was strange, she’s moved to Bedfordshire and also shopping during work hours. To add, just watched her dad’s painful ewm featuring doormat and she said it was the Letchworth Aldi they saw Mine in.

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
That chicken dinna last night was absolutely disgusting. She’s obviously rattled and trying to keep her s together but really couldn’t manage cooking the meal last night.

This weekend is going to be a s show with all the fiwlmin she’s going to be doing, as someone said she doesn’t give a do about Kukoo or the family, she’s only doing it for content. Begda and Kukoo are in some kind of business arrangement, with Beg trying to help Kukoo get her TikTok career off the ground and failing miserably because Kukoo is a train wreck and incredibly boring.

You can’t tell me they also don’t read these forums including Sedation, assuming he can read English better than he can speak if.

I personally think she has also destroyed her family’s reputation. There’s no coming back from that and I can’t actually believe they are ok with it all. They are enablers. I can imagine doormat would have said let’s go to Lidl to cheer you up, so really never addresses what’s going on and can imagine this has been Beg’s childhood. Let’s use food and shopping to make us feel better. Doormat can disown one child but can’t stand up to Begda. Bunch of pathetic, weird losers.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

We were gobsmacked and laughing so much in our office watching that video! THAT has got to be one of the most DESPERATE content videos ever! It was JUST about her emptying a bag of old tatty random bits of party decs!! They weren’t even nice! And she was so cheesy trying to be enthusiastic about it! 🤣🤣🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
To say people are jealous of you is to imply you somehow have a better life than them. And that is just laughable when you look at someone like Sevda, her personality, her marriage, her appearance, the hovel that’s her home, and really her overall life is nothing everyone is going to be jealous of 😂 She needs to humble herself and quickly.
SPOT ON!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I was thinking, when she went to her mums crying last night. Because we all know she did. Did Ewa witness this? I can reassure you that all of them put together in that household wouldn’t have the brain cells to take it out the room.

So you telling me, Ewa watched her mum cry over tiktok/social media, while her mum was being comforted.

Now I’m just assuming this is true. And if so, let’s all give Begda a round of applause 👏

Look at what you are teaching your child.

Yh babe none of us are jealous TRUST ME.