Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’d have fing ignored the moany hole t. Wouldn’t have opened the door. The kid could chew an apple through a letterbox. She needs to get her the dentist asap. She should have booked argy bargy dentist for her
If Sevda was my daughter coming crying, I’d give her a cup of tea (not ice-cream) and I’d tell her she needs to post a video first thing in the morning sincerely apologising for any genuine upset she has caused and her lack of sensitivity.

I’d tell her….

THAT is the kind thing to do.
THAT is the smart & wise thing to do.
And THAT is a ‘strength’ people will see, not a ‘weakness’.

I’d then tell her to go straight home, put Ela to bed, go to bed herself and SLEEP ….knowing she’s going to feel better by starting to make amends where she needs to in the morning and I’d also tell her to NOT stay awake deleting & blocking comments all night. It’s got to stop.

And then I’d tell her if she did all that advice, I would be proud of her for beginning to take the right steps forward being a responsible person acting in a mature way….and that SHE actually needs to buy ME a big fat ice-cream!! 😄😄

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024
If Sevda was my daughter coming crying, I’d give her a cup of tea (not ice-cream) and I’d tell her she needs to post a video first thing in the morning sincerely apologising for any genuine upset she has caused and her lack of sensitivity.

I’d tell her….

THAT is the kind thing to do.
THAT is the smart & wise thing to do.
And THAT is a ‘strength’ people will see, not a ‘weakness’.

I’d then tell her to go straight home, put Ela to bed, go to bed herself and SLEEP ….knowing she’s going to feel better by starting to make amends where she needs to in the morning and I’d also tell her to NOT stay awake deleting & blocking comments all night. It’s got to stop.

And then I’d tell her if she did all that advice, I would be proud of her for beginning to take the right steps forward being a responsible person acting in a mature way….and that SHE actually needs to buy ME a big fat ice-cream!! 😄😄
I totally love this advice for sure, but to give to a 35 year old woman? She should know this. Epic parent fail Doormat and Tits.

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Manic posting today. Seranwrap is still over there holding her crybaby daughter’s hand as she rummages through her hoard of tacky party supplies.

Why do I get the feeling she shoe horned her way into Sasha’s birthday celebrations and got them to come over so she’d get some content? And once again, it’s a roast dinna and pizza for Kuki and family. No massive takeaways like what she gets her own family.
Howling at seranwrap omg 🤣🤣🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I totally love this advice for sure, but to give to a 35 year old woman? She should know this. Epic parent fail Doormat and Tits.
💯 agree with you! But she’s like a child. She’s never grown up in so many ways.

Thankfully, I’ll never have to be giving such advice to my daughters when they are 35! They behave maturer in social & life skills more than Sevda already! And they certainly don’t blurt out such insensitive comments, causing hurt to so many people!

I was just replying what I would say to Sevda if she landed on my doorstep right now if I was her Mum.

I agree…epic failure on parenting by Doormat & Tits (Hairy Manboob as I call him! 😄)

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
That chicken dinna last night was absolutely disgusting. She’s obviously rattled and trying to keep her s together but really couldn’t manage cooking the meal last night.

This weekend is going to be a s show with all the fiwlmin she’s going to be doing, as someone said she doesn’t give a do about Kukoo or the family, she’s only doing it for content. Begda and Kukoo are in some kind of business arrangement, with Beg trying to help Kukoo get her TikTok career off the ground and failing miserably because Kukoo is a train wreck and incredibly boring.

You can’t tell me they also don’t read these forums including Sedation, assuming he can read English better than he can speak if.

I personally think she has also destroyed her family’s reputation. There’s no coming back from that and I can’t actually believe they are ok with it all. They are enablers. I can imagine doormat would have said let’s go to Lidl to cheer you up, so really never addresses what’s going on and can imagine this has been Beg’s childhood. Let’s use food and shopping to make us feel better. Doormat can disown one child but can’t stand up to Begda. Bunch of pathetic, weird losers.
Totally agree with you on everything you said 👏🏻👏🏻 and I did smile at the way you typed ‘fiwlmin’ 🤣 …. spelt exactly how she says it…I can hear her saying it 🤣 That stupid voice, the way she pronounces everything! CHAV.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda was upset yesterday and went crying to her mum 😂 That video on her Ig looked like she was on the verge of tears 🤣 I don’t think she planned it in advance but felt like running there to rant about us twolls… I get the impression she doesn’t confide in Sedat and they don’t actually have any emotional intimacy so her first port of call is to go to mummy and daddy
She definitely did have a meltdown I'm sure .One of her comments was she was getting some ice cream to " make her feel better " . How old is she? 4 ?? 🤣

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
On Hairy Tits EWM, he and Doormat were talking about last night. They both were chilling playing Xbox and watching soaps and hear a knock on the door. Snaggle says we want ice cream! So did those two just show up without even letting them know they were coming? How rude 😳
At the gym catching up- so not read everthing- sorry if it’s been posted.

So she didn’t go out and buy a icecream from a dessert place? She actually went to her mums for free icecream?!?

Mar 2, 2024
So Sevda went running to Doormat Mummy last night and today Doormat Mummy is at Sevda’s house. ABSOLUTELY we know why!! Sevda can’t cope on her own getting ready for Kuki, Tom and the girls visiting for the weekend. Doormat Mummy will be helping make up the beds and running around cleaning and vacuuming. Especially, as Sevda went running to her for comfort last night! 🙄

I’ve noticed over time, Sevda’s mum may be quiet but she’s definitely a key factor in the way Sevda has turned out and behaves. I think Syrup or Serap (the mum), however you say it, ONLY spoils and soothes her 2 daughters (she had 3 daughters…but she’s either disowned one or the daughter has felt to remove herself from that family..most likely a very wise move).

Sevda and her sister Mine, clearly have zero sense of coping independently. They both need a lot of help from their mother and it’s clear she did not raise them to handle every day responsibilities to a level of coping even when there’s a lot to do. She most likely ended up helping them a lot, especially if they turned on the tears or had a strop. I think Serap has an unhealthy need to feel ‘needed’. She thrives on her family needing her cooking, practical help and her constant soothing…..all of which have not helped her daughters.

I think also, there’s a nasty streak in Serap, a selfish one. You get the feeling the whole family are ‘grabbers’ ….they ‘grab’ as much as they can get for free and moan if they feel they are not getting what THEY FEEL they are entitled to. Chavs. I don’t think Syrup (Serap) has done anything to teach her girls to help people …even Serap, only helps her 2 daughters and waits on Manboob. They are a small little grabber family 😄…who only exist to help only each other and to grab as much from this world that is free, instead of spending their own money on things and giving out to others now & again (outside of the 4 of them!).

Even with this latest terrible video, I’m sure Serap demonstrated her nasty streak towards the people calling Sevda out on her extreme insensitivity and lack of knowledge. I bet she soothed Sevda and was all “There, there my darling gewl, don’t you listen to those jealous, nasty people! How dare they say you are insensitive! Those cruel people!”

Speaking of nasty streaks….

WHY does Serap allow her hair to nearly always have that 1-2 inch wide badger streak of white roots down her parting??? Her hair is so thin and her scalp is showing through now. You’d think her husband would give her the money……. (you get the feeling she only has ‘food’ money and a tiny bit extra, as they are so ‘old school’ as a couple) …… to go have regular hair salon appointments to colour her roots and have good cuts to suit her …..instead of those awful box dyes that she uses that are incredibly damaging over time and those cheap cuts where she straightens her hair dead straight and make herself look very haggard.

AND WHY, OH WHY does she put her hair in a ponytail?!!!! Serap, you REALLY DO NOT get away with wearing a ponytail anymore!!! You look far too old to pull that off!! 🤣🤣
Very well said. You’ve hit the nail on the head with Syrup. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She most definitely is the problem

Mar 2, 2024
Thought she had a really busy day.
She’s spent ALL DAY posting.
And also she made a point of showing the stuck up banner in her rem to show how lovely she is.
She don’t give a s about her family and their birthday, it’s just content for her.
But Tom Tom they’re so mean to me. I get trolled all the Time. Sedat tell Tom Tom how I get trolled all the time. This will be the entire conversation this weekend. All about her and her Trolls.

Last edited:

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
To say people are jealous of you is to imply you somehow have a better life than them. And that is just laughable when you look at someone like Sevda, her personality, her marriage, her appearance, the hovel that’s her home, and really her overall life is nothing everyone is going to be jealous of 😂 She needs to humble herself and quickly.
I'm not jealous of that! Begda we all have amazing fulfilling lives and beautiful homes that we paid for ourselves, nothing given for free or expected! You're care home was gifted buy Brands (which is shameful) jealous of you! Please you are a SMELLY DIRTY FUGLY t!

Mar 2, 2024
She’s so dumb. You can’t say “not an AD” but I work (have a contract) with them 😂 I also can’t believe she served the chicken plain for princess Ela. It was lemon and oregano, hardly anything particularly strong or spicy. The way she caters to that child is nauseating.
And she’s got cheek to say Sasha is a picky eater! Does she not see her daughter’s way!

Mar 2, 2024
I was surprised she gave Ela such a tiny portion of chicken compared to usual lol

She was clearly not in the mood for the EWM this evening, just looked grumpy. Ela repeatedly saying bye was annoying also.

Not surprised Sedat was dragging his feet coming out for dinner. Besides, for the hundredth time, he hates potatoes does he not?

Oh and did I catch her saying jalapeño correctly this evening? 😱
A plate full of beige food. Yum