Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
On Hairy Tits EWM, he and Doormat were talking about last night. They both were chilling playing Xbox and watching soaps and hear a knock on the door. Snaggle says we want ice cream! So did those two just show up without even letting them know they were coming? How rude 😳
She needed her hair stroked and a bit of TLC Validation. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
I was thinking about this… if I FaceTimed say my mother, sister of a friend and stayed on Facetime while I rummage through an old bag full of outdated birthday banners they would wonder why the hell im showing them off that s. If I did the same with what I brought from Woolies they would ask me if I’m ok.. she has such an inflated opinion on herself that she thinks people actually give a s about three things.. they might have in covid times when loneliness crept in but now now..

Damage control with the amount of posts.. must be exwausted

I’m a bit of a minimalist and I could not stand walking into that hoarders den.. plus I would have an asthma attack from all the dust on all the s laying around.. no thanks
Mummy Dearest will have told her to keep posting. Don’t let the Trolls win Darling. You’re amazing 1.8 Think so. Majority watch you because it’s like watching a car crash! Pimping your daughter out for the Nonces. Riveting content.

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda was upset yesterday and went crying to her mum 😂 That video on her Ig looked like she was on the verge of tears 🤣 I don’t think she planned it in advance but felt like running there to rant about us twolls… I get the impression she doesn’t confide in Sedat and they don’t actually have any emotional intimacy so her first port of call is to go to mummy and daddy
I think Sedat just shouts at her telling her to ignore them = No validation or sympathy. Mummy knows better!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
You know if she wanted to go for a stroll in her dress and flip flops and walk at the very slow pace she’s walking, she should have got a dog that matches that.
By the looks of it (and I know not much about dogs) but Wocco bebeeee has a lot of energy and is a fast walker, he needs walking! Not strolling.
Do you get what I mean?
No wonder this morning he is walking her, because the bloody sumo wrestler can’t walk for s.
Why are you wearing a dress and flip flops on a dog walk!

And you know she’s one of them who stands on the field and hopes and prays another dog will come and play with him so she can stand on her phone blocking comments and monitoring her social media.
Lazy lazy woman.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I was thinking, when she went to her mums crying last night. Because we all know she did. Did Ewa witness this? I can reassure you that all of them put together in that household wouldn’t have the brain cells to take it out the room.

So you telling me, Ewa watched her mum cry over tiktok/social media, while her mum was being comforted.

Now I’m just assuming this is true. And if so, let’s all give Begda a round of applause 👏

Look at what you are teaching your child.

Yh babe none of us are jealous TRUST ME.
I mean she cried on Falasious’ live in front of her and her daughter and thousands of people watching so I don’t think the beg cares 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
We were gobsmacked and laughing so much in our office watching that video! THAT has got to be one of the most DESPERATE content videos ever! It was JUST about her emptying a bag of old tatty random bits of party decs!! They weren’t even nice! And she was so cheesy trying to be enthusiastic about it! 🤣🤣🤣
I’m curious what your office thought of Sevda’s “endometriosis” video 🤔

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
If Sevda was my daughter coming crying, I’d give her a cup of tea (not ice-cream) and I’d tell her she needs to post a video first thing in the morning sincerely apologising for any genuine upset she has caused and her lack of sensitivity.

I’d tell her….

THAT is the kind thing to do.
THAT is the smart & wise thing to do.
And THAT is a ‘strength’ people will see, not a ‘weakness’.

I’d then tell her to go straight home, put Ela to bed, go to bed herself and SLEEP ….knowing she’s going to feel better by starting to make amends where she needs to in the morning and I’d also tell her to NOT stay awake deleting & blocking comments all night. It’s got to stop.

And then I’d tell her if she did all that advice, I would be proud of her for beginning to take the right steps forward being a responsible person acting in a mature way….and that SHE actually needs to buy ME a big fat ice-cream!! 😄😄
I’ve never seen her apologise or act remotely humble about anything… She’s always “right” and everyone else is wrong/a troll

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Well, you learn something new every day! Did you know that if you put butter on your toast it doesn’t go soggy? If you use a butter alternative it goes soggy. If you use real butter like Anchor it’s crunchy and you don’t have to wait until the toast goes cold before you spread it. What the absolute heck?!! She’s getting as bad as her dumb sister. 😧

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Well, you learn something new every day! Did you know that if you put butter on your toast it doesn’t go soggy? If you use a butter alternative it goes soggy. If you use real butter like Anchor it’s crunchy and you don’t have to wait until the toast goes cold before you spread it. What the absolute heck?!! She’s getting as bad as her dumb sister. 😧
What the actual do is she on about ?

Mar 2, 2024
She keeps mentioning lurpak instead of butter she’s so desperate for them to work with her. I think she’s given up with biscoff she’s using the cheap stuff now.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s talking nonsense 😂

Mar 2, 2024
You know if she wanted to go for a stroll in her dress and flip flops and walk at the very slow pace she’s walking, she should have got a dog that matches that.
By the looks of it (and I know not much about dogs) but Wocco bebeeee has a lot of energy and is a fast walker, he needs walking! Not strolling.
Do you get what I mean?
No wonder this morning he is walking her, because the bloody sumo wrestler can’t walk for s.
Why are you wearing a dress and flip flops on a dog walk!

And you know she’s one of them who stands on the field and hopes and prays another dog will come and play with him so she can stand on her phone blocking comments and monitoring her social media.
Lazy lazy woman.
Those breed of dogs are mental and have so much energy. They’re often used for hunting. I bet even Rocco misses the dog walker.