Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I had to have a day off watching her yesterday! But saw that damage control was in full force with the whole day spent posting absolute bullshit pretending she's ok. I couldn't watch her fully as I want to smack her round her big fat gob.

First indication that she might be on her first bullshit weally weally bad period? She might not go in the hot tub later because she's not feeling great. I'm guessing the story will unfold over the weekend which I'm sure will be spent moaning and crying. Nutjob Kuki best be bringing her violin with her. Also Kuks if you do read here please please please press record "accidentally" again when she's having a meltdown. Thanks.

Something tells me the cringe level is going to be sky high this weekend. Buckle up guys Tom Toms over we're going to see the best of her teenage giggling and making a fing prat of herself.

Mar 8, 2024
Does she freeze everything? I’m surprised she’s not froze the cheese and eggs. I’ve tried freezing bread and I think it tastes awful when it’s defrosted.
Yes. She freezes fing everything. Turkey from Christmas. Lamachun from the take away cus she orders like 50. She’s so tight she’s still got her communion money. She’s some can of piss

Mar 2, 2024
Well, you learn something new every day! Did you know that if you put butter on your toast it doesn’t go soggy? If you use a butter alternative it goes soggy. If you use real butter like Anchor it’s crunchy and you don’t have to wait until the toast goes cold before you spread it. What the absolute heck?!! She’s getting as bad as her dumb sister. 😧
Riveting

Mar 2, 2024
I had to have a day off watching her yesterday! But saw that damage control was in full force with the whole day spent posting absolute bullshit pretending she's ok. I couldn't watch her fully as I want to smack her round her big fat gob.

First indication that she might be on her first bullshit weally weally bad period? She might not go in the hot tub later because she's not feeling great. I'm guessing the story will unfold over the weekend which I'm sure will be spent moaning and crying. Nutjob Kuki best be bringing her violin with her. Also Kuks if you do read here please please please press record "accidentally" again when she's having a meltdown. Thanks.

Something tells me the cringe level is going to be sky high this weekend. Buckle up guys Tom Toms over we're going to see the best of her teenage giggling and making a fing prat of herself.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in her house this weekend 😂

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Wtf she on about butter. I think at this point, she’s just posting any s. She’s still very very very upset about the hospital add! She’s doing the most.. you know when your literally about to have a breakdown and you try control yourself, I’m good, everything is good, we good, but then you scream! She’s come to that point. I see it boiling 🤣🤣🤣

Also she doesn’t deserve Rocco. The dog wants to run run run and play, and chase. She’s always behind him walking like a mother fing Humpty Dumpty. Stomp stomp stomp.

Please pay for the dog walker to come back you stingy b. You can tell the dog is soo miserable in the house constantly sleeping or walking around to feel stimulated to do something.

Man this woman is something else.

Mar 8, 2024
Wtf she on about butter. I think at this point, she’s just posting any s. She’s still very very very upset about the hospital add! She’s doing the most.. you know when your literally about to have a breakdown and you try control yourself, I’m good, everything is good, we good, but then you scream! She’s come to that point. I see it boiling 🤣🤣🤣

Also she doesn’t deserve Rocco. The dog wants to run run run and play, and chase. She’s always behind him walking like a mother fing Humpty Dumpty. Stomp stomp stomp.

Please pay for the dog walker to come back you stingy b. You can tell the dog is soo miserable in the house constantly sleeping or walking around to feel stimulated to do something.

Man this woman is something else.
She’s just hideous. I can’t cope with how tight she is. She’s makes me sick. The poor dog. Stick with this munter. She is definitely trying to act fine. 😂😂😂 she’s yapping on about butter like it’s an interesting fing to talk about. She has nothing else in her life. Her content is that bad she’s reduced herself to talking about fing butter. And I can’t believe it’s not butter isn’t just not really butter it’s actually not butter at all. The clue is in the name ya simpleton

Mar 2, 2024
She’s just hideous. I can’t cope with how tight she is. She’s makes me sick. The poor dog. Stick with this munter. She is definitely trying to act fine. 😂😂😂 she’s yapping on about butter like it’s an interesting fing to talk about. She has nothing else in her life. Her content is that bad she’s reduced herself to talking about fing butter. And I can’t believe it’s not butter isn’t just not really butter it’s actually not butter at all. The clue is in the name ya simpleton
She will be back using plastic margarine soon there’s no way she’ll be using lurpak all the time because of the cost.