Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Wtf she on about butter. I think at this point, she’s just posting any s. She’s still very very very upset about the hospital add! She’s doing the most.. you know when your literally about to have a breakdown and you try control yourself, I’m good, everything is good, we good, but then you scream! She’s come to that point. I see it boiling 🤣🤣🤣

Also she doesn’t deserve Rocco. The dog wants to run run run and play, and chase. She’s always behind him walking like a mother fing Humpty Dumpty. Stomp stomp stomp.

Please pay for the dog walker to come back you stingy b. You can tell the dog is soo miserable in the house constantly sleeping or walking around to feel stimulated to do something.

Man this woman is something else.
Humpty Dumpy hilarious!!! 😅😅😅. My neighbor has a cocker and every day she rides up our hill with her dog in the golf cart, then lets him run like a maniac down the hill. She rides next to him. It's so cute. My neighbor is in her mid 60s.

Mar 3, 2024
Are The Whittakers joining them this weekend in the hot tub and then they will all having ecoli grill or a bbq that titspervert will be taking over. Doormat will be breast feeding Ewa and Begda will be creaming herself over TomTom, Sedation will be looking like he’s on Spice all weekend, Ken Dodd will be acting like she’s took an E and prancing about braless and Hippo will be gurning away and stuffing her big fat face 🙄
OMG! This is the BEST description of this nut job imbred family!