Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sev is always aware of a camera and acts fake, kuki was inside filming into the garden with the door shut, and even then sev spotted the camera and waved. She lives for TT, her whole life is based around SM
If that want planned I am the Virgin Mary, this is still damage control the fanny flap licking this morning and then this
That was definitely set up thinks we all fell of the Christmas tree šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but one thing for sure itā€™s bloody comedy gold šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 3, 2024
Man, Begda is really pulling out all the stops for her guests... NOT.

A monstrous bowl of homemade macaroni salad

Domino's, which I'm sure she had coupons

Two avacados and maybe two small tomatoes for five pieces of toast.

A small bowl of soup from Costco, probably dug out of one of her freezers

Tom Tom got all the frigging leftovers for his lunch

I can't wait to see what she splurge on for dinner. šŸ˜œ

Apr 15, 2024
England
Sev at least make it believable that is wasnā€™t a set up by not waving to the bloody camera. Theyā€™re having woast dinner by the looks of it. Sheā€™s probably gutted she hasnā€™t got the Tobys gift card otherwise theyā€™d be going there. Hardly a gourmet meal that Shakira is making but Iā€™ve noticed Kuki never makes a massive fuss when sev goes over, sheā€™s given muesli and a simple dinner, I donā€™t blame her. Sev has a reputation to maintain on SM so pulls out all the stops.

Mar 2, 2024
Am I the only one who thought Tom was a Professor or was in the education field in some capacity? Apparently he is a full time landscaper and gardener. This blew my mind bc he totally looks like he works in higher education. Assuming his ā€œlandscaping companyā€ is the same one where Sedat was falsely listed as Director for scamming purposes.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
Am I the only one who thought Tom was a Professor or taught in some capacity at a university? Apparently he is a full time landscaper and gardener. This blew my mind bc he totally looks like he works in higher education. Assuming he is now running that company that Sedat was falsely listed as Director for scamming purposes.
Companies House says itā€™s been dissolved. But that was really dodgy having sedats name on it

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
Kukis eat with me tonight

Hear sev in the background asking Ela if she wants her food cutting up. Ffs how old is she? Let her cut her own fing food or at least try to.

And when sedat knocks the table it cuts out and she says don't be silly. I bet he was saying sorry. Poor bloke can't even sit at his own dinner without being told off.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
If that want planned I am the Virgin Mary, this is still damage control the fanny flap licking this morning and then this
That was definitely set up thinks we all fell of the Christmas tree šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but one thing for sure itā€™s bloody comedy gold šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s so staged, itā€™s hilarious!! Followers will see straight through Kuki and what Sevda has asked her to do!! Itā€™s sooooo cheesy!!! The whole thing! Setting a table outside to just do the never ending chores whilst still watching the children are safe šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ Someone play a violin as this woeful hard working, never stopping scene is played out! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ THIS is going to be played back at our office on Monday! And I just know a sad violin tune will be found on one of my colleagues phones because sheā€™s the best at finding props to act out Sevda in her day to day life!! Honestly, we are sometimes nearly on the floor laughing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Our other branch the other side of London do the same! Sevda you are COMEDY GOLD!!!!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sev is always aware of a camera and acts fake, kuki was inside filming into the garden with the door shut, and even then sev spotted the camera and waved. She lives for TT, her whole life is based around SM
Sevda planned the whole scene, itā€™s just so incredibly over the top and obvious. Thatā€™s the comedy gold video thatā€™s being spread round various WhatsApp groups within branding tonight!

Mar 2, 2024
Am I the only one who thought Tom was a Professor or was in the education field in some capacity? Apparently he is a full time landscaper and gardener. This blew my mind bc he totally looks like he works in higher education. Assuming his ā€œlandscaping companyā€ is the same one where Sedat was falsely listed as Director for scamming purposes.
I bet Begda would love him to trim her bush šŸ˜‚