Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Correct me if I’m wrong but this is golden syrup isn’t it? Not maple syrup? I recognise the brand. Actual maple syrup would be so much better. And makes a point of that it might be nearly lunchtime, but it’s breakfast time for her. Because she’s been so busy!! Stop it, just stop it!!! I’ve just been in hospital for the last two days after being admitted via a&e via ambulance - still done more since discharge yesterday wtf not seeking sympathy, and I’m ok now, if tired, she just needs to get a grip!!!!
Hope you’re feeling better now 🙏

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve gone on a deep dive and had a look into the world of syrups… Tate and Lyle’s maple syrup is flavourings added to their existing syrup… Not real maple syrup 😕
Didn’t think it would be because the best maple syrup is made in Canada isn’t it? Don’t get me wrong I love golden syrup when added to baking but it’s too sweet to add to bacon. Whereas Maple syrup is more of a natural flavour. I love maple syrup also.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Did anybody hear what she said about Sedat when he came to the Table to eat his roast dinner? Earthquakes here. We always do a joke because the Table shakes. He then says something and then you hear Flappy arms say don’t be silly! If that was meant for sedat it’s very rude and condescending! He’s older than you so have some fing respect!
She’s always so rude to Sedat… And this is what she chooses to say on camera. Imagine what she’s like off camera

Mar 2, 2024
So Ela is back to school this week

She has had ZERO days out this summer that were just for her.

Sevda did a whole weekend for her nieces birthday and her niece got more spent on her for her birthday than Ela got for Christmas.

At this point I think sevda just hates sedat and Ela
Shameful isn’t it. Don’t know how she can hold her head up high.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Didn’t think it would be because the best maple syrup is made in Canada isn’t it? Don’t get me wrong I love golden syrup when added to baking but it’s too sweet to add to bacon. Whereas Maple syrup is more of a natural flavour. I love maple syrup also.
Yes you’re correct, virtually all maple syrup is produced in Canada and the US apparently… It’s a very expensive process as they collect sap from maple trees (compared to making syrup from normal sugar like with the Tate and Lyle one). I like both types but I think Maple syrup is what they use sometimes with bacon in the US/Canada… Begda isn’t going to fork out for it though 😂

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
The beg doesn’t need more kitchen equipment… Her Fermomix has a slow cooker setting, she just won’t bother using it and only wanted one to boast she had one gifted to her… Still remember her moving to the side of the video with a smirk on her face and the Thermomix on view in the background of the video 🙄 Only on the beg for a slow cooker as she thinks she can get one gifted for free again
She’s too thick & lazy to use the thermo mix. It’s too complicated for her & cannot follow instructions. She couldn’t be bothered with a coffee maker- takes too long. She’s deffo got lazyitus, just made that up as she is just That. Sick of hearing busy busy busy for this and that. do off you lazy t.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

Sevda did a whole weekend for her nieces birthday and her niece got more spent on her for her birthday than Ela got for Christmas.

I don’t get how she’s so stingy… I took my family out to a museum the other day and paid for tickets. It’s wild how she won’t take Ela to do anything that costs money… Plenty of people were there with their kids having fun learning about things. It was really fun and we all enjoyed it! Nope, she just leaves her on the iPad all day every day

Mar 2, 2024
Don’t think she meant anyone to hear it. It was on CocoNUTS video.

Yes you’re correct, virtually all maple syrup is produced in Canada and the US apparently… It’s a very expensive process as they collect sap from maple trees (compared to making syrup from normal sugar like with the Tate and Lyle one). I like both types but I think Maple syrup is what they use sometimes with bacon in the US/Canada… Begda isn’t going to fork out for it though 😂
Yes the Tate & Lyles is maple Flavoured Golden syrup. I always Buy proper maple syrup for our pancakes.

Mar 2, 2024

Oh. I didn't even think of it like that but you're right. That's really sad for Ela, and she's at an age she will be noticing these things.

I believe for Ela's last birthday the big celebration was Sevda's family coming around for fried chicken? So all about them and their guts as usual.

Mar 3, 2024
She’s lamajun obsessed so I think she thinks she’s rolling that.
We don’t roll our pancakes like that, we fold into triangles (not saying this is the correct way) but I’ve noticed she likes to roll everything. (Probably because then she can eat with hands and not cutlery).
There was no need for all of that cream. It must have been a really soggy pancake.
I wonder if Kukoo watched Beg make Ewa's pancake, because when she was making her pancake, she made it a point to say that you don't need that much whipped cream. 😄

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
She won’t buy actual maple syrup as it’s expensive 😂 Bought some the other day and was surprised how much it was for the proper stuff (not flavourings added to normal syrup)
Exactly, was meaning the same. I always buy
Proper maple syrup, but we know that’s too expensive for ‘our girl’ making out something it’s not. There is a difference between maple syrup and ‘maple flavoured’ - not being a snob, just don’t say something it is not! 😂