Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’m a little late catching up but the amount of cheese on that pizza. It was drowning in it and collapsing under the weight of it. She couldn’t even cut the damn thing - it was glued with cheese.
It looked absolutely ridiculous… Like a solid block of cheese on every slice. I’m partial to cheese but wtf was that?? 😂 Her cholesterol levels must be through the roof

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It is odd how after being out all day with bowling and arcade that Sevda had time to come home and make a fresh pot of soup. Totally think her mom made it or it was from the freezer.
I’ve not watched her content for years but if she’s never shown herself on camera making lentil soup then I’ll assume it’s her mum’s cooking as usual… Without video proof I don’t believe it 😂 Just like that Cypriot macaroni her mum brings around in a massive roasting tin

Mar 2, 2024
It’s hilarious watching Sevda realize she can’t keep her TikTok income flowing by just showing herself stuffing her face on camera. She’s scrounging around looking for recipes she can post. Today it’s about her adding a can of beans to some chopped tomatoes, onions and cucumbers 😂
This cannellini bean dish is a joke considering how majority of people’s fyp now is filled with the dense bean salad trend that Violet Cooks started. I prefer to use the recipes of creators who actually cook and recipe test, and not just with their own mouth and their family’s mouths (aka Begda).

Mar 3, 2024
More and more now she is just dishing up meals..no videos of HER actually making them.

I’m being serious…
Her mother makes them 😉
I thought this all along. I think the mom makes massive amounts of food then gives the bitches each some to either eat then, or freeze or eat a few days later so it doesn't appear that she's doing it.