Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Does anyone remember Deniz? I'm not sure the medical condition he suffers from but he's in a chair and has to take oxygen? Used to comment on Beggy's videos all the time she used to call him her little brother and they used to send gifts to one another.

Happened to come across him live today and asked genuinely out of interest because he seems like a nice chap and he doesn't follow her anymore if they were still friends. He answered fair play to him in a nice manner saying they are but she does her own thing and he does his but they're ok.

I don't think he was telling the truth though!! I imagine they're no longer close because he seems gentle and kind and she's just a fing b. "People a be nice to me then dump me". Yeah cos you're probably just a demanding attention seeking t to anyone you come across. Fat b.

Mar 2, 2024
Hate the way she says hummus! Hate the way she says most things to be fair. Annoying t
Why does she say it that way? She is from the uk! Born and bred here! She’s trying her hardest to be Turkish.
Same as Kaybob. Her Daddy said it like we say it. kebab but since Kaybob Gate and the Flapper Giving the whole Family a good talking to because they’re embarrassing her saying it the British way, now they all say Kaybob. Bunch of Tits! 🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
The twoll is back at it again. Enjoy your evening, Sev 😂

IMG_4899.jpeg
img_4900-jpeg.142302
IMG_4901.jpeg IMG_4902.jpeg IMG_4903.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4899.jpeg
    IMG_4899.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4900.jpeg
    IMG_4900.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 161

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Hate the way she eats wings.....FFS it's like she's not eaten for a month or she's frightened someone is going to take them off her. Bloody animal it is
She’s a disgusting creature, why does she believe it’s acceptable to film herself and publish the content where she’s eating like a feral animal? Nauseating. 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• IMG_0494.png
    IMG_0494.png
    629.2 KB · Views: 21

Tempest80

Aug 19, 2024
UK
Does anyone remember Deniz? I'm not sure the medical condition he suffers from but he's in a chair and has to take oxygen? Used to comment on Beggy's videos all the time she used to call him her little brother and they used to send gifts to one another.

Happened to come across him live today and asked genuinely out of interest because he seems like a nice chap and he doesn't follow her anymore if they were still friends. He answered fair play to him in a nice manner saying they are but she does her own thing and he does his but they're ok.

I don't think he was telling the truth though!! I imagine they're no longer close because he seems gentle and kind and she's just a fing b. "People a be nice to me then dump me". Yeah cos you're probably just a demanding attention seeking t to anyone you come across. Fat b.
This is so weird, I literally remembered him today but couldn’t remember his name to search for him. They were really close that’s what got me thinking why she never mentions him anymore!