Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Does anyone remember Deniz? I'm not sure the medical condition he suffers from but he's in a chair and has to take oxygen? Used to comment on Beggy's videos all the time she used to call him her little brother and they used to send gifts to one another.

Happened to come across him live today and asked genuinely out of interest because he seems like a nice chap and he doesn't follow her anymore if they were still friends. He answered fair play to him in a nice manner saying they are but she does her own thing and he does his but they're ok.

I don't think he was telling the truth though!! I imagine they're no longer close because he seems gentle and kind and she's just a fing b. "People a be nice to me then dump me". Yeah cos you're probably just a demanding attention seeking t to anyone you come across. Fat b.
This was before I was aware of Sevda and her content so I never knew about this guy but omg 💀 Definitely sounds a bit odd that they were previously interacting and friends and now “do their own thing”