Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
I keep going back to this. She looks comical standing there with her scrawny ankles visible below the table and looking like they belong on a totally different body 😂 How they support her weight is anyone’s guess.

IMG_4898.jpeg
She resembles a pigeon you find here on the streets of london. It’s fat body fuelled by literal s with sticks for legs attempting to support its weight. I agree with one you guys who said her hunchback and limp arms are very indicative of her incredibly low self esteem. Outside of TT, she’s a nobody and she’s very aware of it.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Yeah course he did Sev. It's just a coincidence that all the comments from that genius fake account have been deleted and you were replying to comments at 4am is it 😂😂😂

Screenshot_2024-09-04-07-44-25-462_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg
The amount of unnecessary justification is really something. Shows how she not only has no friends, but is doing the opposite of what she claims. She’s really regressed into some weird overgrown child who has discovered Instagram. Even the Facebook huns aren’t this bad. And why is everyone else always blamed? Even the poor dog is dragged into it.

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
That person has commented over several of her videos. Some are 5 hours old. Is that why she bitched about not having stopped in her EWM? 😂 I got tired of screenshotting haha!
Can you keep doing the screenshot for me please, I'm out of action today, got to take my mum to the hospital, ......this person whoever it is is highly entertaining 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well as I said no new lunch box bag and she even addressed it lol
Jam sandwiches with crusts of and everything opened 😂😂😂😂😂
And abusing w we all knew it was back to school today 😂😂😂😂
And you look a t in your oversized s shirts tied up 😂😂😂😂 look w you ain’t slim you ain’t pretty you ain’t nothing but ugly inside and out but I will say one thing you are predictable 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Starting the school year off strong with a lunchbox full of sugar.

I wonder does she think those strawberry hearts are healthy because they're "made with real fruit juice"?

She didn't say much in the video and looked pretty annoyed for most of it too lol
I noticed how annoyed she looked she isn’t happy at all but she hasn’t been for a while
Brilliant 🤩 lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That stupid fing wave and hello guyyysss, good mawwwnnnninnnnn will never not fing annoy me
The Wonder Years Hello GIF

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
There we go, Ela starting junior school today and still having the crusts cut off her jam sandwiches. For goodness sake, Sevda! She’s not a baby and is capable of eating crusts now that her wobbly front teeth have gone. Your poor daughter is going to be mocked and bullied if you don’t stop babying her. You are one thick, stupid woman and not fit to be a parent. 😡😡