Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Hi Guyz 👋 Thought I’d say hello as your resident twoll 😂 and just letting you know I need a break for my sanity from watching that bint and replying to the dumbest c* s of all of mankind!! Mother of god. I was starting to feel sorry for the dumb idiots. Not her though.

Had a great laugh 😂 and delighted to see some more trolls coming up because I can’t look at her any longer I was losing brain cells talking like her (the broken English was absolutely character 😂)

Kolay were hilarious, so unprofessional and the dumb fs were all messaging me too.

I’m not the Becki one but I was inspired by exactly that. I’m not De-influencer but a huge fan.

Sevda: I cannot stand you, so when you read this; There were lovely people actually being so nice to you (ME) when I gave them some attention. You managed to delete everything but never bothered like or reply to your dumb followers until you had to pop in. (Unless they literally are bots and you are aware of that) Enjoy your holiday, you are welcome for the page boost because you needed it. Lazy b thinking you’re too good to answer anyone unless you know them.
Don’t worry, I’ll be back when you least suspect, and others are taking on the job now anyway - as you deserve - hahahaha as begDad would say.
You are a melt of a narcissist lying witch. Karma is going to hit you so hard you’re going to need them doctors and NHS.

End rant. Whatever you’re doing today guys have a lovely day see you all soon 😩 👋 Fanks for laughing along - some replies were classically hilarious 😆😂
You need to comment under someone else’s comment and then block her

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
So she took her rings off as she didn't want to loose them in the pool?...why were they not on last night then? no pool in sight... she a lying b!

I take off all my jewelry (except my wedding band) when on holiday in the day time for the pool/sea etc... but it all goes back on after I shower at night and come off again in the morning... she's just a tramp!!!
Worried incase someone tries to mug her because shes a zzzzz lister . Can you imagine- they would throw it all back when they realise it’s Argos specials!

Mar 2, 2024
Heavy stopped EWM recently and I’m wondering if she is over there getting weight loss surgery. I believe prior to getting it done you have to change your diet and she wasn’t eating in camera.
I certainly think that’s why she Traveled to Istanbul with her! It’s definitely coming. She’s going to have the same surgery as her sis

Mar 2, 2024
So clit slits will say she does not like food from hotels or other people… like the rice this mowning but I have never, ever once heard her criticise her own food she has cooked! Like I will cook something, maybe new or different flavours and might not like it and that’s ok but she has never ever said anything negative when it’s something she has cooked.. total narc

Mar 2, 2024
I’m sorry but I can’t get over how she looked last night.
She looks like she’s been fed in the hedge before dinner.
And that wouldn’t surprise me at all in Tunisia.
And the way the hotel man was blowing kisses or something at her. She would be loving all the attention.

She has NEVER dressed up for her husband, they didn’t even go on that anniversary dinner.
But suddenly face caked with makeup and a seductive lippy, which she took off after dinner mind.
fed in the hedge before dinner. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Best comment ever!!

Mar 2, 2024
So she took her rings off as she didn't want to loose them in the pool?...why were they not on last night then? no pool in sight... she a lying b!

I take off all my jewelry (except my wedding band) when on holiday in the day time for the pool/sea etc... but it all goes back on after I shower at night and come off again in the morning... she's just a tramp!!!
As soon as they said Tunisia I knew exactly why they were going there. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So clit slits will say she does not like food from hotels or other people… like the rice this mowning but I have never, ever once heard her criticise her own food she has cooked! Like I will cook something, maybe new or different flavours and might not like it and that’s ok but she has never ever said anything negative when it’s something she has cooked.. total narc
Closest she ever got was having a breakdown over the crumpet that she hadn’t warmed enough 😂 In tears over that the weirdo

May 22, 2024
Australia
I’m sorry but I can’t get over how she looked last night.
She looks like she’s been fed in the hedge before dinner.
And that wouldn’t surprise me at all in Tunisia.
And the way the hotel man was blowing kisses or something at her. She would be loving all the attention.

She has NEVER dressed up for her husband, they didn’t even go on that anniversary dinner.
But suddenly face caked with makeup and a seductive lippy, which she took off after dinner mind.
Sedat sure as hell has never fed her in the hedge before dinner. All he’s done is give a sperm sample to make Ewa.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
As soon as they said Tunisia I knew exactly why they were going there. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why did they pick Tunisia for an all inclusive resort holiday when they’re not going for the culture or sightseeing? Could have very well gone anywhere including Turkey 🤨 She could have put her rings on after she got back in the hotel room and got ready but NOPE