Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Her justification for this holiday away from her daughter who just started school.

Begda- “ like come on my stupid followers, when do I ever get the chance to go away, like when do I ever get to spend time away with my sister, this is like a life time opportunity for me. I do nothing for myself. I always think about everybody else. When did me and my sister ever do like a girls holiday. When, when, me me me me (apart from Instanbul and apart from Cyprus) listen anyway I deserve this”

fing ugly thug!!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
by the way guys, did you know we are ALL FOODIES.. (probably all humans are)

and I can guarantee we all on this app eat far better foods than this s head!

She’s probably never even been in a 5 star michelin restaurants!

Frozen food, kola grill, chicken wost (roast) all inclusive holiday crap and desserts doesn’t make you a foodie.

Mar 2, 2024
I fing hate it!! While she is at it she can stop pointing her ugly fing witch chicken finger
et GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sevda seems like the type to tell Mine every man thats ever been interested in her/she has been interested in, isn't "good enough" for some reason... because Sevda wants to be the only sister with a husband and child. Or with male attention. Sabotage. Thoughts?
I agree tbh I think she was the problem with the older sister, didn’t like the attention her children was getting and needed it for princess I pad, that’s also why sedat probably doesn’t have friends in the UK as it would take the attention from her, the reason she doesn’t like the MIL is she is all sedat in which is understandable but the w isn’t getting the attention she has to be the one who has all the attention it also shows with her butting in the videos and them all blowing fairy dust up her arse and unfortunately this is now rubbed on to princess I pad

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Her justification for this holiday away from her daughter who just started school.

Begda- “ like come on my stupid followers, when do I ever get the chance to go away, like when do I ever get to spend time away with my sister, this is like a life time opportunity for me. I do nothing for myself. I always think about everybody else. When did me and my sister ever do like a girls holiday. When, when, me me me me (apart from Instanbul and apart from Cyprus) listen anyway I deserve this”

fing ugly thug!!
They went to Spain last year with Lisa as she was promoting a travel company in which she doesn’t use 😂😂😂😂

Apr 15, 2024
England
Sevda seems like the type to tell Mine every man thats ever been interested in her/she has been interested in, isn't "good enough" for some reason... because Sevda wants to be the only sister with a husband and child. Or with male attention. Sabotage. Thoughts?
I actually hope Mine finds genuine love with someone. She’s annoying too but not as annoying as beg, she’s tolerable I’d say and she’s got a normal job, normal social life and real friends. Beg would hate it if Mine found someone

Mar 2, 2024
Not gone through all the messages on here yet so don’t know if anyone’s asked this question. But am I losing my marbles? Can someone explain why you would book a meal in a Tunisian A La carte restaurant when you are in Fact in Tunisia and eating Tunisian Cuisine? Also she Thinks Tagliatelle is weird for a starter, so she’s ordered Lasagne for her starter? Does she watch these pathetic so called Content Creator videos back before she posts them? I do not believe that people actually gave her a job working in a pharmaceutical position! She absolutely talks a load of old se. Does she hear herself? Does anybody correct her? I’m sorry but she is fing Dangerous and should not be allowed a Phone ever! Handing medicine out to people whose lives depend on said medication.
Also I see she’s latched onto some more strangers to give her the Validation she Craves! I seriously think she needs psychiatric Help. Go speak to someone please You need serious help! Why is she like that? What creates a Dangerous Narcissist? I don’t understand her at all. In my 52 years I’ve never seen or met anyone like her. I’m flabbergasted by her. Flabbergasted isn’t even the word than can express how she makes me feel!! Can’t think of the word I want to use so help me out peeps. I’m running on empty after 1 hrs sleep because my husband wanted a kitten so we’ve purchased a kitten. She doesn’t sleep and is the devil’s spawn. But so cute. 🤣🤣🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Not gone through all the messages on here yet so don’t know if anyone’s asked this question. But am I losing my marbles? Can someone explain why you would book a meal in a Tunisian A La carte restaurant when you are in Fact in Tunisia and eating Tunisian Cuisine? Also she Thinks Tagliatelle is weird for a starter, so she’s ordered Lasagne for her starter? Does she watch these pathetic so called Content Creator videos back before she posts them? I do not believe that people actually gave her a job working in a pharmaceutical position! She absolutely talks a load of old se. Does she hear herself? Does anybody correct her? I’m sorry but she is fing Dangerous and should not be allowed a Phone ever! Handing medicine out to people whose lives depend on said medication.
Also I see she’s latched onto some more strangers to give her the Validation she Craves! I seriously think she needs psychiatric Help. Go speak to someone please You need serious help! Why is she like that? What creates a Dangerous Narcissist? I don’t understand her at all. In my 52 years I’ve never seen or met anyone like her. I’m flabbergasted by her. Flabbergasted isn’t even the word than can express how she makes me feel!! Can’t think of the word I want to use so help me out peeps. I’m running on empty after 1 hrs sleep because my husband wanted a kitten so we’ve purchased a kitten. She doesn’t sleep and is the devil’s spawn. But so cute. 🤣🤣🤣
Some all inclusives have separate restaurants (within the hotel) to their main eating area which you have to book to eat at in advance and they’re themed around different cuisines… For example at one hotel I was at in Turkey they had an Italian restaurant and Turkish restaurant. I think the idea being that they’re a bit more made to order rather than the mass catering they do for the main restaurant as the number attending the restaurant each night are limited and they can spend more time on the food and make it more authentically. Better than that would be to actually just go outside your hotel and find a restaurant where you can soak up the sights and smells rather than in your all inclusive