Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Is it me but I think she is a right mood, even the fake smiling isn’t masking it she isn’t happy at all 😂😂😂

And what else she can see how we all get on and help each other ok sometimes we don’t agree but that is life, we express it discuss it and move on we don’t delete block lol 😂 I really think she is jealous how we all do get on and none of us know each other and she hasn’t that, she doesn’t even comment back to her delusional cult followers she is more interested in use

Mar 2, 2024
I think I’m perimenopausal, I haven’t been to the doctors though I’m taking vitamin tablets to see if it helps, it’s the aching joints and hot flushes I hate ☹️
You definitely will be. It’s horrible isn’t it. I don’t feel like the same person anymore. I can’t even have hormone replacement therapy. Cannot wait till it hits flapper straight between the Fanny eyes!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She gave the omilit maker a tip guyzzzzz - bless him. who announces given a tip???? or bought a £2 flag from a poor man wiv no teef for that matter 😂
Saint Sevda has to let everyone know as otherwise what’s the point in her doing it and giving away her precious money if it doesn’t at least add to her rep… No one cares Begda

Mar 2, 2024
Awww how cute would love a cat but can’t as my daughter is allergic even through she doesn’t live with us it’s any hair that sets her off and plus I don’t think the old boy GSD would cope with a cat he still at his age doesn’t understand they don’t like dogs 😂😂💗
I’ve 2 small elderly dogs 14 and 15. Ones blind and others deaf. Both sat with the cone of shame on due to them scratching their eyes and now they both have an ulcer! And he still wanted a kitten! I’ve got to have eyes up my arse at the moment. Making sure she doesn’t upset the apple cart. As she’s very active. 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
I see Begda wasn’t invited to M&S Christmas food party this year or she wouldn’t have booked her holiday during it 😂 It happened last night apparently… Remember last year when she was eating everything like a pig and taking food to take home 🥴 She’s a se reviewer and hardly ever buys M&S food so don’t understand why they invited her last year. Bet she’ll tell us now she chose not to go after she reads my post on here and insist she was invited

IMG_5536.jpeg
Her excuse will be I’d already booked my holiday so couldn’t go. 🤣🤣🤣

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
You definitely will be. It’s horrible isn’t it. I don’t feel like the same person anymore. I can’t even have hormone replacement therapy. Cannot wait till it hits flapper straight between the Fanny eyes!
It's absolute hell. I don't know if menopause is better but I have hope. Right now it sucks!! If she's still around in 10 years I'm sure she will moan about hers to her 1.8 million followers if there are any real ones left at that point.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Always wagging her narcissistic finger at all the followers.

Sevda, you are NOT some authoritarian person to be in awe of! Quite the opposite. The things you say…have zero influence on most people, so ‘instructing’ us what you have eaten and informing us of your everyday household chores when you are at home, do not require you wagging your finger as you speak, like they are important and we should all listen up! 🙄🤣

The wagging of the finger just adds to you looking more of an idiot with your head up your arse! You are full of yourself!! The only people who are influenced by you are a small proportion of numbskulls. Couple of hundred the most out of 1.8 million, and less not forget… a lot of those 1.8 million followers have been bought.

Attachments

• IMG_8551.jpeg
    IMG_8551.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8550.jpeg
    IMG_8550.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8549.jpeg
    IMG_8549.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8547.jpeg
    IMG_8547.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8546.jpeg
    IMG_8546.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8542.jpeg
    IMG_8542.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8541.jpeg
    IMG_8541.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8540.jpeg
    IMG_8540.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 8

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
[/QUOTE}
The woman dresses like a street walker wearing those off-the-shoulder monstrosities on the coldest of days when the rest are shivvering so the mind boggles at what she'd be wearing when menopause sets in. Her only option would be to appear buck naked!!!!!

I feel for you, T&T, I've been there and got through it eventually without treatment but it wasn't easy. Honestly, there is light at the end of that long dark tunnel and that's when your life will begin as mine did. Much love sent to you in this difficult time and I really mean that.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She gave the omilit maker a tip guyzzzzz - bless him. who announces given a tip???? or bought a £2 flag from a poor man wiv no teef for that matter 😂
She wants validation but she can’t buy her daughter anything decent and that includes the school shoes
w shove your validation up your big fat hairy arse, if you did something worth the validation then yeah say but you are only paying for services to you, your such a stupid w and also if your waved your finger at me you certainly wouldn’t be doing it again as for one you would be chewing on your teeth and two I would snap the f off, your not big (well in size you are) your not hard and certainly not clever you are a w an abuser a neglectful mother which you don’t deserve that title at all
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I actually hope Mine finds genuine love with someone. She’s annoying too but not as annoying as beg, she’s tolerable I’d say and she’s got a normal job, normal social life and real friends. Beg would hate it if Mine found someone
I wouldn't mind her as much if she didn't kiss the begs arse so much, do her clapbacks in the way she does and be in the background making snarky comments. Makes herself look like a right nasty t even if she isn't one. I cant bear her attitude face. I want to punch it.