Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I wouldn't mind her as much if she didn't kiss the begs arse so much, do her clapbacks in the way she does and be in the background making snarky comments. Makes herself look like a right nasty t even if she isn't one. I cant bear her attitude face. I want to punch it.
Also I swear Minger was involved with the Reddit ban as she was making smug videos and comments at the time… Never gonna like that bleep if she got the sub banned

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda, the way you spoke about the gentleman who made the omelettes was SO CONDESCENDING!

Saying “aww, bless him” and telling people you tipped him and you then you mimicking his reply with a weak voice, saying “thank you lady”. For goodness sake - go take a running jump off a cliff Sevda! He’s not a weak feeble man finding it all too much pressure and you are the only one who has thanked him and tipped him! Many people, like my husband and I, tip the chefs cooking fresh foods at the tables or at a breakfast buffet… at the end of the holiday! Stop acting like you’re a saint!! The man will accumulate a lot of tips …not just yours!

Has nobody ever told you YET.. it’s very big headed to keep telling people that you’ve tripped? You keep mentioning it!!! We know Sevda! We all tip!! Difference with most of us is….. we wouldn’t keep mentioning it. To be honest you sound like you’ve just realised you SHOULD tip and now you can’t stop informing everyone you’ve tipped! Idiot.

It’s like when you seem to have to tell everyone when you have bought something for someone or paid for something for them! Seriously, you are laughed at so much as you CANNOT help but want the world to know! And don’t say it’s your Mum (car) or sister (help with deposit) that tells TikTok, not you. You know as well as us, you’ve put them up to that! AND even IF you didn’t, you can always tell your family and Kuki that you’d rather them NOT tell TikTok how you’ve helped them financially or bought something for them. It’s not normal to have it blasted to everyone. It’s extremely big headed!!!!!!! You make yourself look more of an idiot than ever.

I’m SO surprised continually that you behave in such an IMMATURE way by the way you put people down in condescending ways.

Grow up! Stop bragging about your tips, gifts to people (mostly tack anyway!) You shoot your self in the foot everytime you do it! Most people think “Oh good God, here she goes again!”

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sevda, the way you spoke about the gentleman who made the omelettes was SO CONDESCENDING!

Saying “aww, bless him” and telling people you tipped him and you then you mimicking his reply with a weak voice, saying “thank you lady”. For goodness sake - go take a running jump off a cliff Sevda! He’s not a weak feeble man finding it all too much pressure and you are the only one who has thanked him and tipped him! Many people, like my husband and I, tip the chefs cooking fresh foods at the tables or at a breakfast buffet… at the end of the holiday! Stop acting like you’re a saint!! The man will accumulate a lot of tips …not just yours!

Has nobody ever told you YET.. it’s very big headed to keep telling people that you’ve tripped? You keep mentioning it!!! We know Sevda! We all tip!! Difference with most of us is….. we wouldn’t keep mentioning it. To be honest you sound like you’ve just realised you SHOULD tip and now you can’t stop informing everyone you’ve tipped! Idiot.

You seem to have to tell everyone when you have bought something for someone or paid for something for them! Seriously, you are laughed at so much as you CANNOT help but want the world to know! And don’t say it’s your Mum (car) or sister (help with deposit) that tells TikTok, not you. You know as well as us, you’ve put them up to that! AND even IF you didn’t, you can always tell your family and Kuki that you’d rather them NOT tell TikTok how you’ve helped them financially or bought something for them. It’s not normal to have it blasted to everyone. It’s extremely big headed!!!!!!! You make yourself look more of an idiot than ever.
She’s definitely not tipped before on her holidays has she 🤣 It’s literally like she read it on here and now keeps telling us about it to prove she tips

Apr 15, 2024
England
Is it me but I think she is a right mood, even the fake smiling isn’t masking it she isn’t happy at all 😂😂😂

And what else she can see how we all get on and help each other ok sometimes we don’t agree but that is life, we express it discuss it and move on we don’t delete block lol 😂 I really think she is jealous how we all do get on and none of us know each other and she hasn’t that, she doesn’t even comment back to her delusional cult followers she is more interested in use
She’s been unhappy for years, I don’t think she’s genuinely felt happiness in her life, it’s quite sad really. I’d like her to name one thing (apart from Social media and food/holidays) that really makes her happy, I can’t think of one thing she has a deep passion for

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire

It’s like when you seem to have to tell everyone when you have bought something for someone or paid for something for them! Seriously, you are laughed at so much as you CANNOT help but want the world to know! And don’t say it’s your Mum (car) or sister (help with deposit) that tells TikTok, not you. You know as well as us, you’ve put them up to that! AND even IF you didn’t, you can always tell your family and Kuki that you’d rather them NOT tell TikTok how you’ve helped them financially or bought something for them. It’s not normal to have it blasted to everyone. It’s extremely big headed!!!!!!! You make yourself look more of an idiot than ever.

I’m SO surprised continually that you behave in such an IMMATURE way by the way you put people down in condescending ways.

Grow up! Stop bragging about your tips, gifts to people (mostly tack anyway!) You shoot your self in the foot everytime you do it! Most people think “Oh good God, here she goes again!”
Very well said. the sister thanking her for deposit video was absolute cringe!!!!!!!! She was TOLD to do that. Also, she had got her into doing tik tok, she tells her what ‘content’ she is allowed to do, that’s obvious. Oh and yeah, she’s only just knows about tipping because she learned from here

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
And another thing, she admitted they were late for breakfast, then felt sorry for the ‘little omlit man’ and his big queue. Yet still got an omlit anyway so she wasn’t that sorry as there are lots of other things to have. But poor her, we have to feel sorry for her because she feels upset about the omlit maker man and she gave him a tip. Bet she chose the one with the most ingredients and longer to make too. Witch

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s been unhappy for years, I don’t think she’s genuinely felt happiness in her life, it’s quite sad really. I’d like her to name one thing (apart from Social media and food/holidays) that really makes her happy, I can’t think of one thing she has a deep passion for
💯 👆 not even her daughter makes her happy and so sad, if she wasn’t like she is, she maybe and that’s a big maybe a nice person and a friend to have, it’s so sad like I say princess I pad is a pain but it’s only behaviours learnt and none of them have any decent traits, the girl is going to be a carbon copy sad lonely life

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just seen Teresa was invited to 2 separate food events yesterday, one looked like an expo and the other was M&S, maybe that’s why beg looks moody today. She’s meant to be an ‘Influencer’ but never gets invited to these events. The M&S one she went to last year I’m pretty sure it was as Teresa’s plus one
Yeah I do come to think about it
Even though I am not keen on Theresa at all she does do the ads and the gift videos really well and not staged also she does seem grateful as well,
I can see the w on the phone to her toddler management having a right go throwing her dummy out the pram at them as she isn’t getting what Theresa is at the moment

I saw Ayni video on the last packed lunch box saying g she won’t do them all the time as they boring and it’s the same stuff you put in them 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 but least she puts chicken in her kids sandwiches 🥪 well if that wasn’t a dig at the w I don’t no what is 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣