Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah I do come to think about it
Even though I am not keen on Theresa at all she does do the ads and the gift videos really well and not staged also she does seem grateful as well,
I can see the w on the phone to her toddler management having a right go throwing her dummy out the pram at them as she isn’t getting what Theresa is at the moment

I saw Ayni video on the last packed lunch box saying g she won’t do them all the time as they boring and it’s the same stuff you put in them 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 but least she puts chicken in her kids sandwiches 🥪 well if that wasn’t a dig at the w I don’t no what is 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Glad Ayni said that because it is boring watching someone make jam butties 🙄

Apr 15, 2024
England
Yeah I do come to think about it
Even though I am not keen on Theresa at all she does do the ads and the gift videos really well and not staged also she does seem grateful as well,
I can see the w on the phone to her toddler management having a right go throwing her dummy out the pram at them as she isn’t getting what Theresa is at the moment

I saw Ayni video on the last packed lunch box saying g she won’t do them all the time as they boring and it’s the same stuff you put in them 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 but least she puts chicken in her kids sandwiches 🥪 well if that wasn’t a dig at the w I don’t no what is 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Even Aimee gets invited to a lot of events (she always makes excuses not to go) but at least they are ‘out there’ networking etc which is part of the influencer job. I agree Teresa seems grateful and she’s no where near as idiotic as beg. No one, and I mean no one gets on my nerves as much as beg does. Thinks she’s gods gift

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Grown woman saying "I've made friends on the boat" "of course I've made friends from Manchester" - you mean you've been chatting to people. You have only just met them, they can't possibly be your friends.

And this woman is responsible for teaching her child about safety with strangers
Sevda pretends she’s ‘made friends’ but she just grabs anyone and gets a few photos with them to try and prove she ‘has friends’ because she knows everyone can see by now she barely has any friends in life….she’s not a person people like being around for too long! Totally understandable!

My husband has seen a few videos of her and he said she’s the kind of person in a party/work social event that you’d quickly introduce to someone else, to just get away from her 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Even Aimee gets invited to a lot of events (she always makes excuses not to go) but at least they are ‘out there’ networking etc which is part of the influencer job. I agree Teresa seems grateful and she’s no where near as idiotic as beg. No one, and I mean no one gets on my nerves as much as beg does. Thinks she’s gods gift
Couldn’t agree more

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
And the mum chipping in the background
The mother (Doormat) is the instigator of how Sevda has turned out. She has brought Sevda up to need constant practical help, to need constant praise, to need everyone running around her because otherwise Sevda gets nasty. She’s bought Sevda up to eat like an animal, have no manners, and stuff herself with vast amounts of food (like Hippo too). Doormat had not allowed Sevda to mature…but instead kept her ‘needing mummy’ in an unhealthy way. She’s also brought her up without teaching her to talk properly, wash regularly, and not talk in a condescending way.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Since when is she too overwhelmed at buffets to eat? Yesterday she just had a donut. Today an omelette and crepe. Usually plate is piled sky high. She really hates the food there, doesn’t she 😂
Doesn’t she just they both do
They will be going to find a supermarket for supply’s we all said she wouldn’t like the food in Tunisia 😂😂😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sevda pretends she’s ‘made friends’ but she just grabs anyone and gets a few photos with them to try and prove she ‘has friends’ because she knows everyone can see by now she barely has any friends in life….she’s not a person people like being around for too long! Totally understandable!

My husband has seen a few videos of her and he said she’s the kind of person in a party/work social event that you’d quickly introduce to someone else, to just get away from her 🤣
That woman in the video looked very awkward

Apr 15, 2024
England
The mother (Doormat) is the instigator of how Sevda has turned out. She has brought Sevda up to need constant practical help, to need constant praise, to need everyone running around her because otherwise Sevda gets nasty. She’s bought Sevda up to eat like an animal, have no manners, and stuff herself with vast amounts of food (like Hippo too). Doormat had not allowed Sevda to mature…but instead kept her ‘needing mummy’ in an unhealthy way. She’s also brought her up without teaching her to talk properly, wash regularly, and not talk in a condescending way.
Their relationship (doormat, sev, Mine and the older sister at one point) sounds like a classic case of a ‘Triangle of a Narcissist’, the 3 main roles being persecutor, victim, and rescuer. There’s lots of information about this online. A very toxic family set up and I’d go as far as to say this Triangle is also between beg, sedat and Ela sadly. It’s subtle but you can see it’s definitely there with the way sev has conditioned Ela to take her sevs side and gang up on her dad