Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
It’s been bothering me for the last few days, I couldn’t put my finger on what was wrong when doormat was making Elas pat lunch.

And it’s just come to me because Kuki has just said the same thing.

She called cucumber coo-cumber.

I pronounce it q-cumber…. Anyone else?

Coo-cumber 😂😂😂😂😂

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Funny how the NHS was fine back when she was a dispenser and now she constantly moans about it 🙄

The PayPal begging that she did was so weird and embarrassing
How is she getting away with all that false advertisement, claiming to have Endometriosis. Infuriating. It’ll be ADHD next - guarantee it. That’s the latest with the TT begs

Mar 3, 2024
The mother (Doormat) is the instigator of how Sevda has turned out. She has brought Sevda up to need constant practical help, to need constant praise, to need everyone running around her because otherwise Sevda gets nasty. She’s bought Sevda up to eat like an animal, have no manners, and stuff herself with vast amounts of food (like Hippo too). Doormat had not allowed Sevda to mature…but instead kept her ‘needing mummy’ in an unhealthy way. She’s also brought her up without teaching her to talk properly, wash regularly, and not talk in a condescending way.
Doormat does the same thing with Princess Ewa sadly. Her making the sandwich catering to her every demand. Then at dinner, Ewa wanted that nasty noodle dish. Doormat asked her if she wanted more and she told her exactly how she wanted it with more noodles and cream. Little brat!!!