Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It bothers me more and more each time Kuki starts her video she gives us the weather forecast, yes we know it’s getting cold who gives a do if it’s sunny or rainy outside, we can see for ourselves. I just find it irritating 😂
Your not on your own, and also how she laughs at everything she says

And she keeps banging on about her beloved Side if she loves it that much fing go back she really is starting to boil my piss another busy busy day one just give it a rest

Oh and she needs wellies so of to the second hand shop for some but not long ones as the hurt her under the knee

And never misses to say about her hard ruff child hood and her mother wouldn’t allow anyone in the kitchen so she never learnt to cook next breath her mothers recipe her mother showed her WTAF

Mar 2, 2024
I came across a TikTok last night (wish I’d saved it) of a girl going for one of those hospital check ups in Türkiye Turkey. And omg it’s like they get the same script. Talking about the US healthcare system and how long and how much that would cost there, how beautiful the hospital is and she even says “your girl has…” 😂😂😂

Apr 15, 2024
England
I came across a TikTok last night (wish I’d saved it) of a girl going for one of those hospital check ups in Türkiye Turkey. And omg it’s like they get the same script. Talking about the US healthcare system and how long and how much that would cost there, how beautiful the hospital is and she even says “your girl has…” 😂😂😂
She defo copied this US one by the sounds of it

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
And that’s exactly why you can’t trust anything these idiots say!!! All fake and scripted!! I HAVE NEVER brought anything advertised on TikTok or Instagram. Soon as I see Ad&gifted commission I’m swiping away. Companies need to change this culture of influencers because I’ve never been influenced.

Ps begda copies everyone on TikTok