Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I came across a TikTok last night (wish I’d saved it) of a girl going for one of those hospital check ups in Türkiye Turkey. And omg it’s like they get the same script. Talking about the US healthcare system and how long and how much that would cost there, how beautiful the hospital is and she even says “your girl has…” 😂😂😂
They often get given scripts and how to do the ads… Bet they’ve all been told to talk along those lines 🥴 I don’t trust any ads, they’re all just doing them purely for the money and there’s not going to be any honest opinions

Mar 2, 2024
saw GIF

IMG_6106.jpeg

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
They often get given scripts and how to do the ads… Bet they’ve all been told to talk along those lines 🥴 I don’t trust any ads, they’re all just doing them purely for the money and there’s not going to be any honest opinions
They’re all beggy saps, but you draw the line with health issues - or so one would have thought. She’s bottom of the barrel beg, and I hope she is being reported where needs be outside of TikTok land.
I had to laugh at her followers warning her of hagglers! That’s her tribe.

Mar 8, 2024
Can’t stomach this t today. She absolutely gets on my tits. Her and her slow speaking sister. Pair of fing idiots. No doubt I didn’t miss anything other than camel chewing, flirting with anything that has a pulse and penis, mooing, tongue darting, teef licking, eye fing, fake laughing, eyes fannying and all round general irritating t behaviour

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
They’re all beggy saps, but you draw the line with health issues - or so one would have thought. She’s bottom of the barrel beg, and I hope she is being reported where needs be outside of TikTok land.
I had to laugh at her followers warning her of hagglers! That’s her tribe.
I think it’s unethical to advertise medical procedures and medical tourism packages like this… Why is it even allowed 🥴

Mar 2, 2024
It’s so absolutely hilarious that she tried to say she had no confidence and self esteem trying to fish for compliments. Could she eye do herself through the camera any more… she is loving herself absolutely sick!! She is too busy eying herself off that she almost forget what sawce she is talking about.. fing laughable.

Cloudwave

Mar 5, 2024
Breakfast buffet guuuuyyyyzzz ‘you’ve got your mewseerly…. You’ve got your sweet tweets….. ‘ - do off. It’s just any standard buffet in an all inclusive hotel. If compared to other videos of shes some of elsewhere, they’d look the same! I think people asked her to video that, so sadder than her 😂
She literally cannot speak English , it’s like she has sponge in her mouth when she is talking 🤦🏼‍♀️