Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
So how long do we think it will take until she posts a video about how she is soooo tired "absolutely shattered" because she "just doesn't stop" even though she's been on holiday doing nothing but sitting on her ass by the pool and eating for a week
Tomorrow morning she'll be telling us how she's sooo exhausted, she unpacked her suitcase & put on a load of washing lol

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Kukoo says today - another day another dollar like she does more than 1 hour’s a year. do off Kukoo
She is really starting to Boil my piss

Everyday she says she super busy busy probs seeing how many more she can get in the country by cooking the books

She is another liar and beg

Says she a clean freak yeah like do saw the state of her oven once and the state of her kitchen

Also wonder if she giving the lodger extra services lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Did anyone notice how irritated Mine sounded with Begda this morning when she was showing her omlit and sujuk 😂 Mine was like it’s Turkey sausage in the most “pee off will you” voice!!
Yeah I thought she did as well
She will need a week at doormats and pedo daddy’s to recover from the week oh and to do her washing 😂😂😂😂 sorry doormat do it 😂😂😂😂😂

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Did anyone in her comments say anything? Can’t understand why she’s posted this?
Sevda Your Husband definitely isn’t in love with you nor does he fancy or respect you because if he did his response definitely wouldn’t have been so Blasé! You bore him. Plain and simple.
Of course no one commented… she has been reading here!
Safe flight home Clit slits… hope you get crotch rot on your return 🤣🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
Here you go… Hadn’t watched it myself until now and it’s even worse than what I thought 😂 He’s literally putting his hands on her head and neck 🤢
View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
In contrast Mine was not liking it at all, she said I’m not taking off my sunglasses and fair play. If someone told sev to jump and she’d ask how high. No backbone and follows the crowd