Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She looks rougher than rough on her disgusting breakfast video. WHY in God’s name did she post that video when she must know the chocolate is sloshing all over and out of her mouth! The chocolate looks either extremely melted and going rancid from sitting out so long or it has been made wrong!

Also, her HAIR!!! It is literally like STRAW! And it’s is literally snapped off all over her head! The video really shows up how brassy yellow it’s become! Dreadful condition!!!!! Just like a scarecrow now.. all uneven and one side a lot shorter than the other.. another 6 months of using those box dyes and putting heat on it and you’ll most likely have no choice but to have it cut short Sevda!

Yet again she’s lying throughout the video. Of course you can use your room for the day! You just don’t want to pay Sevda! And you can tell she’s lying that she is tired from having a late night because it was the last night and that she’s up early because she doesn’t want to miss a minute of her last day. RUBBISH. You are looking rough as hell - your eyes looking extra frog-labia because you’ve been up most of the night and up early today….from deleting and blocking and I think you’re pissed off about something.. probably knowing about things you’ve NOT been invited to.

I know of lots of events coming up - loads - and I think you are realising you have not been invited to most. And any you have been, there will be people there getting photos of you, the REAL Sevda (QUEEN OF FILTERS) - but these photos/videos will be UNFILTERED.

On another note…WHAT THE HELL??.. taking the croissants to have at the airport! Of course there is food at the airport!!! You are just tight fisted with your money! Those croissants will be stale by the time you eat them…. BUT then you either don’t care or don’t notice..you’re such a bad judge on food! I wouldn’t be surprised if you are lying ….which is the norm 🥱 ….if in actual fact, you’re really taking them home to feed them to your daughter for her breakfast tomorrow like you’ve done before 🤢🤮 You risk her getting sick over saving money. Atrocious parenting!

Attachments

• IMG_8680.jpeg
    IMG_8680.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_8682.jpeg
    IMG_8682.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8683.jpeg
    IMG_8683.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8690.jpeg
    IMG_8690.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8692.jpeg
    IMG_8692.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
She is really starting to Boil my piss

Everyday she says she super busy busy probs seeing how many more she can get in the country by cooking the books

She is another liar and beg

Says she a clean freak yeah like do saw the state of her oven once and the state of her kitchen

Also wonder if she giving the lodger extra services lol 😂
I know right! Sorry that was meant to say 1 hour’s work a year. Typing too fast 🤣 absolute state of her honestly.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She looks rougher than rough on her disgusting breakfast video. WHY in God’s name did she post that video when she must know the chocolate is sloshing all over and out of her mouth! The chocolate looks either extremely melted and going rancid from sitting out so long or it has been made wrong!

Also, her HAIR!!! It is literally like STRAW! And it’s is literally snapped off all over her head! The video really shows up how brassy yellow it’s become! Dreadful condition!!!!! Just like a scarecrow now.. all uneven and one side a lot shorter than the other.. another 6 months of using those box dyes and putting heat on it and you’ll most likely have no choice but to have it cut short Sevda!

Yet again she’s lying throughout the video. Of course you can use your room for the day! You just don’t want to pay Sevda! And you can tell she’s lying that she is tired from having a late night because it was the last night and that she’s up early because she doesn’t want to miss a minute of her last day. RUBBISH. You are looking rough as hell - your eyes looking extra frog-labia because you’ve been up most of the night and up early today….from deleting and blocking and I think you’re pissed off about something.. probably knowing about things you’ve NOT been invited to.

I know of lots of events coming up - loads - and I think you are realising you have not been invited to most. And any you have been, there will be people there getting photos of you, the REAL Sevda (QUEEN OF FILTERS) - but these photos/videos will be UNFILTERED.

On another note…WHAT THE HELL??.. taking the croissants to have at the airport! Of course there is food at the airport!!! You are just tight fisted with your money! Those croissants will be stale by the time you eat them…. BUT then you either don’t care or don’t notice..you’re such a bad judge on food! I wouldn’t be surprised if you are lying ….which is the norm 🥱 ….if in actual fact, you’re really taking them home to feed them to your daughter for her breakfast tomorrow like you’ve done before 🤢🤮 You risk her getting sick over saving money. Atrocious parenting!
The chocolate looks old and melted 🤢

Mar 3, 2024
Yuck the breakfast video this morning made me feel sick! The white tongue (whiter than ever 🤢) flicking out to grab the food and making an appearance every two seconds & on top of that food & goo all around her mouth was disgusting. Honestly it’s foul 🤮 IMG_0910.jpeg IMG_0909.jpeg IMG_0910.jpeg
OMG!!! That chocolate all over her gob and she never uses a napkin. WTF Begda🤢

Mar 2, 2024
🤢 looks like a dog has s on the plate

Also no time difference so when they fly at 8pm best time to hit the comments 😂😂😂😂

And the bullshit about can’t keep the room as to busy NO YOU ARE TO TIGHT TO PAY THE EXTRA FOR THE ROOM 😂😂😂😂😂 if we have a late pick up and in a hotel we pay for an extra day direct with the hotel so we can shower get changed etc

Ewwwww sitting out all day and then leaving without shower smelly fs
Seems like a good time for the “waiters” and “hotel staff” to comment on her videos saying what an annoying, horrible guest Sevda was. 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Kuli moaning again dentist waiting times.. moan moan moan… you idiot you live in Turkey for 3 months every year! Go pay for it!!!! But of course you won’t… you come back to the uk and moan about the nhs waiting list!!! Another beg!!! do off
It isn’t that expensive I have my teeth cleaned (my teeth not turkey teeth 😂) have x ray etc costs me about £40 if that and same day appointment
She really is a boring old t
This family really like to diss the NHS