Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Can I do it from Australia?
Yes anyone can as it is concern of a child even thou you are in Australia it’s put on the web for all to see
For social services it will be :- Stevenage social services which is a council website the school will have there own and also there is educational welfare as well again they will/should be on the council website

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Haha ! I forgot about them 🤣. Kuki speaks very bitterly about her mother and also her sister . She might not get along with her mother but at least make the fing effort- parents aren't around forever. She spent 7 fing weeks in Turkey over the summer ... how could she not make an effort to go and see her parents. I know Turkey is a big place- but her excuse was " we don't have a car " . There's a thing with wings that flies in the air that's used for transporting people to different places... called an AEROPLANE !!! Get on one and go and see them. Whinging and whining about the NHS and dentists here in the UK etc ... do off back to Turkey then and stay there . The whole set up is dodgy . I suspect she's fiddling Begdas accounts somehow, getting her to set up a limited company etc. I'll stop ranting now 🤣🤣
She got in the bus last year to go when the w was there I seem to think kuki other sister was over as well in a different hotel

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah - plenty to go at ! . Her and Sedat absolutely pissed as farts on holiday in May - sfaced by 12.30 pm whilst the kid splashes about in a pool by herself..a child that can't swim !
Kicking him under the table .
The horrible huge portions of food she gives the kid ... and then next a pitiful amount for breakfast - sugar loaded pat lunches !
Drunk driving the morning after her " I get twolled " all the time on Teresa's live .
Filming her child dribbling food out of her mouth and " mmmming " fully knowing the amount of saves she gets compared to her normal tiktoks
Drunk on New Years eve and the kid passed out asleep on the sofa .. take the kid to bed ffs !
Plenty more as well I'm sure!
There is also a video on kukis of her drinking wine I pad present and then driving home as pedo daddy said on his video she was driving back that’s when I got blocked for callling it out saying does he support drink driving and while a child in the car as well and other people on the road instant block

Mar 2, 2024
Why is it ‘very white saviour’ ?
First will just say anyone can disagree with me if they like, it's no odds to me - this is just my opinion.

It is "white saviour" in the sense that she is looking down on them and congratulating herself on giving them little amounts in tips and talking about how grateful they are for the smallest amounts being given.

That is not to say people shouldn't tip the staff lol, it is the attitude she has that "they're so poor but I've given them pennies because I'm rich and they're so grateful for my spare change, it really makes their day" that I am referring to.

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
First will just say anyone can disagree with me if they like, it's no odds to me - this is just my opinion.

It is "white saviour" in the sense that she is looking down on them and congratulating herself on giving them little amounts in tips and talking about how grateful they are for the smallest amounts being given.

That is not to say people shouldn't tip the staff lol, it is the attitude she has that "they're so poor but I've given them pennies because I'm rich and they're so grateful for my spare change, it really makes their day" that I am referring to.
Right? She could have tipped and not mentioned it. She wants the praise so badly.

Mar 2, 2024

I agree with what you’re saying I just don’t agree with you saying white saviour, race as nothing do with it.

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Guys she bought this from a man that was deaf and blind. This bloody b always making herself out like she’s a saint buying tat from the handicapped or the poor. I’m so sick of her. And what’s her obsession with buying soaps for people. What the entire do? Lastly, that Halva is one of the cheapest brands in the state. Like $2. I’d be pissed if I watched her kid for 1 week and all I got was soap and cheap mass produced halva!

Attachments

• IMG_1979.png
    IMG_1979.png
    438.8 KB · Views: 13
Apr 15, 2024
England

And for that alone (her attitude towards the less fortunate) she’s a b. I try not to swear generally and especially on here but honestly she really brings out a side in me that just hates her. If you’re going to tip, just shut up and do it quietly

Apr 15, 2024
England
Guys she bought this from a man that was deaf and blind. This bloody b always making herself out like she’s a saint buying tat from the handicapped or the poor. I’m so sick of her. And what’s her obsession with buying soaps for people. What the entire do? Lastly, that Halva is one of the cheapest brands in the state. Like $2. I’d be pissed if I watched her kid for 1 week and all I got was soap and cheap mass produced halva!
Her describing people as ‘deaf and blind’. I’m sure they did have a disability and I’m not trying to diminish that but they are still human and the disability does not define them. Why not say, I bought this from a man that was selling it. She loves nothing more than to point out peoples flaws, as if she’s Miss Perfect. Again it’s just so she can sound like a saint sev from Stevenage

May 22, 2024
Australia
Her describing people as ‘deaf and blind’. I’m sure they did have a disability and I’m not trying to diminish that but they are still human and the disability does not define them. Why not say, I bought this from a man that was selling it. She loves nothing more than to point out peoples flaws, as if she’s Miss Perfect. Again it’s just so she can sound like a saint sev from Stevenage
She is so uneducated and stupid. Either just call them people or say people with a disability in the second instance if needed.

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Exactly! Why the need to point out he’s deaf and blind or the other guy was old and poor. Like what’s her purpose just to make out she’s better than everyone else

May 22, 2024
Australia
And for that alone (her attitude towards the less fortunate) she’s a b. I try not to swear generally and especially on here but honestly she really brings out a side in me that just hates her. If you’re going to tip, just shut up and do it quietly
You should feel you can swear on here. It’s the only way to get the rage out 😘

Mar 3, 2024
I'm sure she's going to Turkey in October to see Sedats parents. Cue more slagging off about her mother in laws cooking and her father in laws missing teeth . She's such a nasty b ... I bet they only tolerate her so they can see their only grandchild.!
I'm not caught up on his parents and the dad's missing teeth, but if Beg was making fun of that she has no room to talk as her mom smiled at the restaurant the other day and she had at least two missing teeth on the side. 🤬