Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Yeah - plenty to go at ! . Her and Sedat absolutely pissed as farts on holiday in May - sfaced by 12.30 pm whilst the kid splashes about in a pool by herself..a child that can't swim !
Kicking him under the table .
The horrible huge portions of food she gives the kid ... and then next a pitiful amount for breakfast - sugar loaded pat lunches !
Drunk driving the morning after her " I get twolled " all the time on Teresa's live .
Filming her child dribbling food out of her mouth and " mmmming " fully knowing the amount of saves she gets compared to her normal tiktoks
Drunk on New Years eve and the kid passed out asleep on the sofa .. take the kid to bed ffs !
Plenty more as well I'm sure!

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Sugar filled pat lunches, my teeth hurt just watching. Jam sandwiches, fake fruit, normal fruit as well which is very sugary, no need, processed ‘chicken’ se, crisps, mini sandwiches, or half sandwiches so she has time to eat the other utter crap! Horrified at that. When mine were young I enjoyed making them a variety of ‘pat’ lunch which were nutritious. Would never ‘put’ jam sandwich

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Watching her and her stupid antics is not good for your mental health, I need a break sometimes. It’s like when you know someone like her in real life and you just need a load of space after you’ve been in the presence of them for a long time. This forum helps to get it all out !
I agree. And after watching her Tunisia haul today I feel like I need a break.
She’s such a waste of space. She also looks like the manic Sevda from before her holiday, with those beedy wide open eyes as though she’s on something.
Frantic, manic.
She really is the most ungrateful person and does not deserve to have a child and husband because she clearly does not care about them.
She’s using TikTok money for holidays for herself. What has she actually got her husband or done for him or her child from that money?

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Agree with this… It didn’t come across well at all and she’s incredibly patronising.
Eyeballs glancing upwards, hand to chest, honestly guys (she said honestly at least 3 times), it doesn’t appear honest. Saint Sevda of Stevenage has, honestly, saved their lives. (All about her to show how she cares, she doesn’t) poor little Tunisian people, shes helped them. do off. Stale croissants stolen from buffet (I know from all inclusive it’s not allowed, not the done thing, have some social etiquette!!!! Tight cow. all about her !) I refuse to believe that’s all she from airport through flight. I couldn’t, I’d have to get something, and I don’t obsess about food as she does. - why does she repeat things, like Ela ‘mummy I missed you, mummy I missed you’ - ‘your face is Tunisian, your face is tunisian’ - I knew she would blame sedat for the tomatoes. Like she blamed him for dishwasher last trip. If you want something do it right, do it yourself, don’t do off on holiday. He wouldn’t have realised because she is in control of that, so he doesn’t usually do it. The refund could possibly get from the tomatoes, would feed a family of 4 in Tunisia for a week 😂 condescending, and patronising cow. She spent all her cash on tipping, woe is me I now can’t afford to buy food at the airport. do off - special highlight, she bought some item, fail to recall, from a deaf and blind man …… giving ‘man with no teef she bought a 2 quid flag off’ vibes. do off, I use this word very lightly as it’s not something I like to say, but, t!!!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
My child just started reception and today she took her 1st pat lunch 😂
I packed it all up for her and guess what I never opened a single thing for her. She did it all by herself 😂😂
She even folded the rest of her frube yogurt over so it didn't spill in her lunchbox. Made me laugh haha
Awww bless her hope she had a lovely day

Apr 15, 2024
England
I agree. And after watching her Tunisia haul today I feel like I need a break.
She’s such a waste of space. She also looks like the manic Sevda from before her holiday, with those beedy wide open eyes as though she’s on something.
Frantic, manic.
She really is the most ungrateful person and does not deserve to have a child and husband because she clearly does not care about them.
She’s using TikTok money for holidays for herself. What has she actually got her husband or done for him or her child from that money?
She’s just wasting her money. At the height of her ‘career’ she would’ve got 6k a per month (according to Kuki accident video), I bet she didn’t save or invest any of it. I’d be very surprised if she did but it seemed like she spent it all on holidays and food/cakes. She should emigrate if she doesn’t like living here with her husband and daughter. And now she’s back she’s going to exploit her daughter on SM again. At least she’s safe from it at her grandparents

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
What creeped me out was when she said they’re so grateful you get a big hug from me.
she’s so desperate for any kind of attention and touch. It’s fing gross.
Almost like she’s paying them to praise her.
I don’t believe they hugged her.

Sevda is a pathological lier. She lies for the sake of it and to enable herself to continue living in a world in her head that makes herself look like a saint, an ambassador of kindness & sweetness.

I know for a fact the staff at these hotels are taught in training they are not allowed to touch people including physical affection.

They know it could be turned on them into ‘sexual misconduct’ or ‘sexual assault’ and they could be in the middle of court case. I’m not saying that training has been obeyed at all times all across Europe, but the way Sevda said it, she acted like it was a general thing they hug after a tip ….and she gave the examples of a cleaner (in her bedroom) and bar staff after he/she gives you a drink. I’ve never seen a bar man giving people hugs around a pool when given a tip! As if! And of all places, I find it hard to think a cleaner IN A BEDROOM would go in for a hug, no matter how grateful they are after a tip.

On the last day of a holiday when we’ve stayed in a hotel, my husband or I will always give the cleaner who we’ve seen regularly cleaning our room throughout our stay a substantial tip. They have never hugged us!! They always look
very grateful, smile and say ‘thank you’ and sometimes think we are waiting for change, and even then when we make it clear we don’t want change, they do not go in for a hug.

Sevda, you can lie all you want.. most are on to you and your perpetual lies. But for God sake…don’t you know how you sound belittling the staff like they are pitiful people hanging on to you for their livelihood. SHOW SOME RESPECT! They are normal working people who are very happy for the most part like all of us are for the most part. They have loving families, great friends, and have fun with family & friends great get-togethers, great parties, make great meals and laugh a lot…just the same as most of us! Stop acting like they are a different species!!!

My guess is most of the staff at the hotel you stayed in are a lot more happier than you and lead very full and very happy lives!

Sevda, you crave being seen as a hero and saviour. You don’t fool most though and your pitiful description of poor, poor staff is just PATHETIC and they would be insulted by your video this morning!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Thank you, she's been there a couple of weeks and had her first lunch today. Full days from tomorrow and I feel like I'm losing my little best mate 😂
Think we all do feel like we losing our BF but think of getting them home, the excited talk about school friends and different things you find amazing I always said I was writing a book (joke) as every milestone etc is a new chapter not just for them but us parents grandparents etc

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s just wasting her money. At the height of her ‘career’ she would’ve got 6k a per month (according to Kuki accident video), I bet she didn’t save or invest any of it. I’d be very surprised if she did but it seemed like she spent it all on holidays and food/cakes. She should emigrate if she doesn’t like living here with her husband and daughter. And now she’s back she’s going to exploit her daughter on SM again. At least she’s safe from it at her grandparents
As much as I can’t stand the grandparents ela seems much happier with them as she does with bat s bonkers kuki, think she is happier with anyone else as she gets attention etc

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Guys she bought this from a man that was deaf and blind. This bloody b always making herself out like she’s a saint buying tat from the handicapped or the poor. I’m so sick of her. And what’s her obsession with buying soaps for people. What the entire do? Lastly, that Halva is one of the cheapest brands in the state. Like $2. I’d be pissed if I watched her kid for 1 week and all I got was soap and cheap mass produced halva!
Why does she buy soaps for her family?? Hang on a minute, I’ve just asked a dumb question! …

…because they all stink! She probably sees people on holiday keeping a distance from herself, sees people keeping a distance away from her parents too when on holiday with them….and it’s the only time it sinks in …..that they all stink! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Guys she bought this from a man that was deaf and blind. This bloody b always making herself out like she’s a saint buying tat from the handicapped or the poor. I’m so sick of her. And what’s her obsession with buying soaps for people. What the entire do? Lastly, that Halva is one of the cheapest brands in the state. Like $2. I’d be pissed if I watched her kid for 1 week and all I got was soap and cheap mass produced halva!
Sevda, WHY do you have to mention that you bought something from a deaf & blind man???

Do you know what that makes you sound like???

…a person who is TRYING to show themselves as kind and thoughtful but really is NOT! That’s what it conveys!!! You just look disrespectful and desperate in your attempt to look a saint!

A TRUE kind and thoughtful person would NOT mention the person was deaf & blind. They’d just show what they bought.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She is so uneducated and stupid. Either just call them people or say people with a disability in the second instance if needed.
She’s definitely uneducated and stupid! But also so predictable in her need to be praised!!! Sooo obvious now! People who didn’t pick up on it….have and are now seeing the pattern!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Eyeballs glancing upwards, hand to chest, honestly guys (she said honestly at least 3 times), it doesn’t appear honest. Saint Sevda of Stevenage has, honestly, saved their lives. (All about her to show how she cares, she doesn’t) poor little Tunisian people, shes helped them. do off. Stale croissants stolen from buffet (I know from all inclusive it’s not allowed, not the done thing, have some social etiquette!!!! Tight cow. all about her !) I refuse to believe that’s all she from airport through flight. I couldn’t, I’d have to get something, and I don’t obsess about food as she does. - why does she repeat things, like Ela ‘mummy I missed you, mummy I missed you’ - ‘your face is Tunisian, your face is tunisian’ - I knew she would blame sedat for the tomatoes. Like she blamed him for dishwasher last trip. If you want something do it right, do it yourself, don’t do off on holiday. He wouldn’t have realised because she is in control of that, so he doesn’t usually do it. The refund could possibly get from the tomatoes, would feed a family of 4 in Tunisia for a week 😂 condescending, and patronising cow. She spent all her cash on tipping, woe is me I now can’t afford to buy food at the airport. do off - special highlight, she bought some item, fail to recall, from a deaf and blind man …… giving ‘man with no teef she bought a 2 quid flag off’ vibes. do off, I use this word very lightly as it’s not something I like to say, but, t!!!!
I agree! Especially the part where she mentions telling us exactly what people say and repeats it like Ela saying “Mummy I missed you, mummy I missed you” and the man who said “Your face is Tunisian, your face is Tunisian” VERY ODD!! It’s really her way of trying to convince us of something! Most people would not tell everyone their daughter missed them!

Sevda…it’s called BRAGGING….IF ITS EVEN TRUE?! My guess is Ela didn’t say it because I don’t believe she has missed you. I think it’s more like you pre-empt her to say things…you probably ask her if she missed you and she ends up saying it to you because Ela appears all the time to want your affection and attention! I thought those ‘texts’ looked very concerning from Ela on your holiday…IF they were not FAKE, which I think they were!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
This is content apparently.
What’s wrong with her lips? Her talking? Her not being able to get her words out.
The pointing!
She’s such a s person!

She met friends or made friends? There’s a BIG difference. And now she’s eating what they’re suggesting? Ffs stop being such a beg, you are literally begging people to be your friend.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1726593455.mov

Last edited:

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
You didn't meet friends on holiday Sev. You met some people from Manchester who were staying at the same hotel and you got talking and spending some of your time there together. They're not your friends. And if they've any sense they'll realise you're a massive t and you'll not hear from them again. Annoying fing cow.