Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
The w stated that is a northern delicacy 😂😂😂 sorry from coming from what once was Europes biggest fishing port errmmmm nope 😂
Maybe your stupid fat fs of friends you made but definitely not 99% people from the north 😂😂😂😂 OH w DO YOU KNOW WHAT DELICACY IS AND MEANS FFS YOU STUPID fING COW GO TAKE YOUR s FACE FOR A s ALSO YOUR PURE HATE FOR YOUR HISBAND AND DAUGHTER SHOWED MASSIVELY TONIGHT
ALSO YOU LOOK RATHER PISSED OF AS WELL 😂

and nothing wrong with fish fingers and chips (HOMEMADE FRESH) and beans but not what you dished up
GET A GRIP b
I'm northern (Lancashire) and I'm deeply offended by her "northern delicacy" not in my home sweet cheeks!! Also on TT she had 4 fish fingers, but on IG there was 5! Can't beat a fish finger butty though 👌 😋 🤣

Edit* I've just rechecked IG and it was Sedats plate she had shown not hers, but I bet she still snaffled the other fishfinger she left in the tray

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She winked at him, to remind him of his lines - ‘you will say sedat that you missed my cooking’ words to that effect. What a nasty horrible woman - blaming him for the shopping - Sevda, be there and sort it yourself you thicko ! ‘ Such a busy day guyzzzzz’ - granted, it will have been busy, unpacking, washing YOUR holiday clothes, picking up your dog YOU left to go on holiday - you just had a week abroad, not checking out into where you were even going, stuffing your face, sitting by the pool, doing things you have never done with your kid, flirting with Tunisian men who you don’t realise flirt with everyone for tips, learning the concept of tipping (the poor little Tunisian people, so condescending) because we told you , making fwends, buying yet more tat. Absolutely selfish cow. She knows all this as it’s clear she reads here, yet still, she carries on being a fik do 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
You sum things up so well!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Yes I would like that too please. Also would be good to connect with you to get home advice on what to write.

****I’ve got the email address to the school and they replied. Anyone else want to support the investigation****

Add me on this account on TikTok. I will come back on here to confirm it’s you so I don’t give any details to anyone but you lot x

Attachments

• 5B6429CD-749C-4466-9B44-A48C55A6D61B.jpeg
    5B6429CD-749C-4466-9B44-A48C55A6D61B.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 55

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I don't know about anyone else but if I've been away for a week, when I go home I always want a healthy homecooked dinner
But not this divvy. She just carries on eating s
I can't believe she's acting like curly fries are a new thing.. and Ewa has never had them before.. she really is about 20 years behind the times ffs . Tagging in " birdseye" northern delicacy , girl dinner " . do off you annoying thick t - get your head out of your arse .. your husband can't stand you .. notice you've got your rings back on.. if your " fingers had lost weight " ( thick b ) they'd be falling off all the time would they not?

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
The first thing she did in her EWM is stick out her tongue before taking a mouthful of the baked beans. I just tried to do this myself and it’s not normal. You don’t stick out your tongue before taking a bite. This is a habit that she picked up and no one corrected. The same as Ela tasting the sour cream with her lips. Do you remember this? If Sevda had any sense, she would have corrected her and said your taste buds are in your mouth around your tongue and not on your lips. I give up with this woman

May 22, 2024
Australia
The w stated that is a northern delicacy 😂😂😂 sorry from coming from what once was Europes biggest fishing port errmmmm nope 😂
Maybe your stupid fat fs of friends you made but definitely not 99% people from the north 😂😂😂😂 OH w DO YOU KNOW WHAT DELICACY IS AND MEANS FFS YOU STUPID fING COW GO TAKE YOUR s FACE FOR A s ALSO YOUR PURE HATE FOR YOUR HISBAND AND DAUGHTER SHOWED MASSIVELY TONIGHT
ALSO YOU LOOK RATHER PISSED OF AS WELL 😂

and nothing wrong with fish fingers and chips (HOMEMADE FRESH) and beans but not what you dished up
GET A GRIP b
Can’t imagine she’s ever been up north. I’ve seen more of England as an Australian.

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
Ela made a comment saying that one of her curly fries looked like the letter ‘G’ or an ‘E’ and Sevda didn’t even acknowledge what she said!! I think she tunes out of listening to Ela and Sedat! She was more concerned about hearing praise about the beige meal! 🤢

Horrible woman you are Sevda, totally being ignorant towards your husband and daughter, especially day 1 of being away for a week!!!!
I can’t believe people can’t see through her!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Gone are the Tunisian filters and hooker makeup. 😂 The state of it. 🤢
IMG_1178.jpeg IMG_1179.jpeg IMG_1180.jpeg IMG_1183.jpeg
Her excuse as to why she doesn’t make an effort with make up and looking decent when not on holiday and instead at home, doing everyday work was ridiculous! 🤣

Firstly Sevda, you used FILTERS TO THE MAX..to the point you looked like a made up alien!

Secondly, there is NO excuse to look un-showered, dirty hair, and rough! If my staff didn’t bother to look after the way they looked, I wouldn’t be happy because they see branding clients.

You expose yourself on screen to followers, people from brands, etc, etc….and you wear old dresses and look as rough as hell often with very tired bulging blood shot eyes…clearly from being up most of the night and early morning deleting comments and blocking people! Your eye folds on your eyelids and all around your eyes are EXTREME and getting worse! You’d think you would get decent sleep and stay off your phone and laptop as much as possible to help the problem!

You could stop using filters, get some decent sleep each might, wear decent clothes and use a bit of make up! You used to wear a bit of make up every day, a few years ago! You looked far healthier and happier back then. But back then, the engagement on your TikTok was a lot higher.