Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm northern (Lancashire) and I'm deeply offended by her "northern delicacy" not in my home sweet cheeks!! Also on TT she had 4 fish fingers, but on IG there was 5! Can't beat a fish finger butty though šŸ‘Œ šŸ˜‹ šŸ¤£

Edit* I've just rechecked IG and it was Sedats plate she had shown not hers, but I bet she still snaffled the other fishfinger she left in the tray
Same I am a northern well North East Lincolnshire and itā€™s not here and fish finger butties yeah canā€™t beat but itā€™s definitely not a northern delicacy and like you offended but she doesnā€™t no what delicacy means stupid w and I would say she wouldnā€™t last 2 mins up North šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
So your daughter wants to speak to you about something but doesn't want to say what on camera. So yeah let's tell everyone what she said anyway. The fact that the first thing she said was "finish your video" doesn't make her grown up you fing idiot it means your daughter is programmed by your Tiktok schedule.

She still has no idea of the impact she's had and continues to have on that girl having to grow up in this bullshit environment every day.

So on that basis I hope Sedat and Ela finish two more cucumbers today so I can see this b cry about it again tomorrow morning šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the face on it because her husband and daughter like to eat healthy things šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ fing nutjob

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
As usual, Elaā€™s lunchbox is full of sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar and more sugar!

Sevda do you or donā€™t you know that these fruit gummy things are full of SUGAR?

You definitely know ā€¦.party ringsā€¦loads of SUGARā€¦the cake snack (soreen) ā€¦more SUGARā€¦and crisps are not healthy. The strawberries are grapes would be fine if she had other healthy foodsā€¦and the yogurt tube is full of SUGAR too!

The only thing that is fairly healthy is the two tiny squares of cheese, tomato & cucumber sandwich.

WHY DO YOU TAKE AWAY HALF A HEALTHY SANDWICH (WITHOUT CRUSTS) BECAUSE YOU WANT HER TO HAVE MORE TIME TO EAT ALL THE UNHEALTHY SUGAR FOODS??????!!!!!

THIS IS YOU KNOWINGLY ABUSING THE HEALTH OF YOUR CHILDā€™S BODY! YOU ARE TAKING AWAY HEALTHY FOOD IN ORDER THAT SHE EATS A LOT MORE HIGHLY PROCESSED SUGAR LOADED FOODS & UNHEALTHY FATS.

This is complete neglect and abuse to your daughterā€™s health. Itā€™s even worse on the days you make her jam sandwiches,

You also pack a sugar loaded drink!

Itā€™s not like Ela even has a healthy breakfastā€¦most days itā€™s a croissant with Biscoff spread (HIGH SUGAR!!!) or cheese or jam on crumpet or white bread. No healthy cereal, no good protein, fibre, etc.

Sevda, you are an atrocious mother! You basically are filling Elaā€™s bloodstream with lots of SUGAR and unhealthy fats (croissant, crisps and too much cheese!) She doesnā€™t even have a fighting chance to be alert in school ā€¦sheā€™s living with sugar highs and crashes in her body throughout the day,

But you know that all that andā€¦..

ā€¦you do NOT care.

You would rather clap back by carrying on feeding your daughter unhealthy foods, because by nowā€¦.with all the information youā€™ve had and people asking you continually in comments why you feed her such poor breakfasts before school and such overloaded sugar packed lunches ā€¦..

ā€¦..youā€™d think to stop for the sake of your daughterā€™s health!? But you donā€™t! Youā€™d rather retaliate and get back at the comments by keeping up filling your daughter with unhealthy, poor food choices.

This is something for social services to be aware of.. the taking away of healthy foods to make Ela eat more of the unhealthy foodsā€¦

Last edited:

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Looking very miserable today beggy. You lucky I didnā€™t report ALL of your neglects towards your daughter! s of a mother.
Doesnā€™t know how to dress- is it off shoulder blue summer dress weather? Anyone see the sun?? Just put on some jeans and T-shirt!

Iā€™ve come to a point where I donā€™t even watch her videos anymore I just canā€™t!!!

Is she going away again in October to Turkey?

May 22, 2024
Australia
Looking very miserable today beggy. You lucky I didnā€™t report ALL of your neglects towards your daughter! s of a mother.
Doesnā€™t know how to dress- is it off shoulder blue summer dress weather? Anyone see the sun?? Just put on some jeans and T-shirt!

Iā€™ve come to a point where I donā€™t even watch her videos anymore I just canā€™t!!!

Is she going away again in October to Turkey?
I ghost watch her and her families videos now to ensure they donā€™t get any money from me. Iā€™m pretty sure she is going away again soon.

loli

Mar 15, 2024
UK
So first ela didnā€™t have time to eat the crusts, now ela doesnā€™t have time to eat a whole sandwich!!
Then why donā€™t you give her less biscuits and sugary craps and a whole sandwich, Iā€™m sure the sandwich is better than the other things she gave her.
My daughter is in reception, yesterday I packed her a cheese sandwich, some grapes, date and fruit bar , and some yogurt and she managed to eat everything!
How come ewa doesnā€™t have time to finish her lunch?? Is her lunch break like 5 minutes?!

Mar 3, 2024
The first thing she did in her EWM is stick out her tongue before taking a mouthful of the baked beans. I just tried to do this myself and itā€™s not normal. You donā€™t stick out your tongue before taking a bite. This is a habit that she picked up and no one corrected. The same as Ela tasting the sour cream with her lips. Do you remember this? If Sevda had any sense, she would have corrected her and said your taste buds are in your mouth around your tongue and not on your lips. I give up with this woman
Ewa did the same thing when she awkwardly tried the Mac and cheese when she was out to dinner the other day.

Mar 2, 2024
fing frilling her content.. Ewa had toast so she toasted it in the toaster.. absolutely riveting ā€œcontentā€

This sandwich BS really gets on my nerves.. my sons teacher (he is the same age as Ela) tells the kids they must eat their sand which or savoury first before anything else.. so dickheads idea is to make the sandwich smaller so he can eat all the sugary sā€¦ also so what if she brings half a sandwich home and Sedat demolishes it.. some days she may be hungrier than others.. there is honestly something wrong with how her brain works

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She is so dull ! Listing off everyday chores to make herself busy ... has to re-edit a voice over .. I can see why as her voice overs are s ... orgasming over a fing dry Belvita .. I don't think the Belvita thing went the way she wanted ... she was blatantly trying to get a brand deal with them by eating them everyday... instead of that, they just sent her a load of biscuits. Hilarious! šŸ¤£

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
fing frilling her content.. Ewa had toast so she toasted it in the toaster.. absolutely riveting ā€œcontentā€

This sandwich BS really gets on my nerves.. my sons teacher (he is the same age as Ela) tells the kids they must eat their sand which or savoury first before anything else.. so dickheads idea is to make the sandwich smaller so he can eat all the sugary sā€¦ also so what if she brings half a sandwich home and Sedat demolishes it.. some days she may be hungrier than others.. there is honestly something wrong with how her brain works
What brain? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I agree about the pack lunch, give the child a full nourishing sandwich and cut down on the rest of the sugary rubbish she fills the lunchbox with. I donā€™t believe for one minute that Ela doesnā€™t have time to eat it, sheā€™d rather eat the biscuits, crisps and other junk as most kiddies would. If theyā€™re not an option sheā€™ll likely eat the nutritious sandwich. It really isnā€™t rocket science Sevda but youā€™re such an airhead you havenā€™t got the common sense to see it.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
****Iā€™ve got the email address to the school and they replied. Anyone else want to support the investigation****

Add me on this account on TikTok. I will come back on here to confirm itā€™s you so I donā€™t give any details to anyone but you lot x
Iā€™ve just added youā€¦.im s****aby xx