Shannon McCarney_Offical

YourBiggestFan

Jun 28, 2024
Birmingham
So, I thought it was about time she had a thread.
Has anyone seen that bloke she with!!! What in the addicts anonymous is it.
But, the main reason I done this thread. Is the fact of what she has done to her poor friend Kate!! Calling her a house mate, not thanking her for anything cuz of what she's done!!
She would NOT be where she is now without that Kate!!! Disgusting behaviour if you ask me!!! 1000115771.jpg

YourBiggestFan

Jun 28, 2024
Birmingham
Who remembers this little snippet 😳 drinking while in the drivers seat.
Will be finding a few other little reminders of what this, child abuser, animal abuser and general abuser full stop is like!!

1000039319.jpg

YourBiggestFan

Jun 28, 2024
Birmingham
Thought I would drop these little bomb shells!!! Poor Kate 😟😟 used and abused until something better came along!!!

1000115889.jpg 1000115891.jpg

Attachments

• VID-20240628-WA0009.mp4
    20.8 MB

PenelopeP

Jun 17, 2024
london
I personally don’t believe she has MS.

A former footballing team mate of hers announced that she was retiring on March 16th 2016 due to her diagnosis. The very same week that Shann was apparently diagnosed. Plenty of articles about teammate - none about Shann. Funny that and what a coincidence - 2 young women from the same football team both diagnosed within a few weeks / months of each other!

I don’t follow her these days but the way she treated those children and dogs was horrendous 😔

flippingheckonfire

Jun 12, 2024
doncaster
Its is a typical way to behave for people like this though. They like everyone else to think they are the victim and even convince the other person that they are the bad one. I would love to know what Kate has apparently done to warrant all of this.

YourBiggestFan

Jun 28, 2024
Birmingham
I personally don’t believe she has MS.

A former footballing team mate of hers announced that she was retiring on March 16th 2016 due to her diagnosis. The very same week that Shann was apparently diagnosed. Plenty of articles about teammate - none about Shann. Funny that and what a coincidence - 2 young women from the same football team both diagnosed within a few weeks / months of each other!

I don’t follow her these days but the way she treated those children and dogs was horrendous 😔
Yes, that is all very true!! Her old Instagram profiles give A LOT away

YourBiggestFan

Jun 28, 2024
Birmingham
Its is a typical way to behave for people like this though. They like everyone else to think they are the victim and even convince the other person that they are the bad one. I would love to know what Kate has apparently done to warrant all of this.
You and me both. Because,of it wasn't for Kate. She would not be where she is now without her.
The way she treats everyone is a disgrace!! And, the way treated those poor children and dogs!!!
She is one person who will NEVER change!!
Lets not forget the fact, she has already said she is a good actress!!!
I don't buy any of this. And, really feel sorry for Kate. The fact Shannon is STILL in her house, with her new dodgy looking boyfriend in the house to!!
Poor Kate is all I can say!! She was clearly in love with Shannon

flippingheckonfire

Jun 12, 2024
doncaster
I agree. I feel like Kate has been manipulated into letting her move in etc. I saw on one of her videos the other day that she'd given her months notice to Kate to end her tenancy. It all sounds dodgy to be honest. It will be interesting to see how it all unravels with the new boyfriend

YourBiggestFan

Jun 28, 2024
Birmingham
I agree. I feel like Kate has been manipulated into letting her move in etc. I saw on one of her videos the other day that she'd given her months notice to Kate to end her tenancy. It all sounds dodgy to be honest. It will be interesting to see how it all unravels with the new boyfriend
Yes, I completely agree. Something just doesn't sit right with me, over all it all.
It's quite clear and obvious that Kate has feeling/in love with Shan. And, that is how she has been so easily manipulated. That and, she seems very vulnerable if you ask me. It's quite clear she suffers with her mental health. And, has no one to support her. So, she is very easily manipulated. Especially Kates Instagram post. No way is she solely to blame!! Look how Shan manipulated other people....
It's also quite clear Kate has no one else. Which is extremely sad 😞 I hope someone is supporting her, I really do

YourBiggestFan

Jun 28, 2024
Birmingham
The audacity of this one!!! Looks like Kate's poor house has been took over by those thing!! And, this horrendous thing she calls a fella...!!!
How long before he is "abusing" her!!
I really do hope Kate has some support. As this is just awful

Attachments

• IMG-20240708-WA0029.jpg
    IMG-20240708-WA0029.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20240708-WA0030.jpg
    IMG-20240708-WA0030.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 25

YourBiggestFan

Jun 28, 2024
Birmingham
Has anyone seen her video from yesterday? Honesty ridiculous. She not only contradicts herself on it. She is also blaming a "certain someone" for things.
Now I'm going to assume, she means poor Kate 😞. I genuinely hope she is okay and has the right support.
Anyway, I have the video so here you.
Oh and, if the child abusing, animal abusing cow sees this... I hope that "man" 🤢 of yours did his research. If not, here's this little diamond of a video.!!
Digital footprints be a very real thing!!

YourBiggestFan

Jun 28, 2024
Birmingham
Also, I checked the other site, (tattle) .
Of would seem poot Kate has been in a mental health unit!! Poor girl 😞

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240713_005635_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713_005635_Chrome.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240713_005640_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713_005640_Chrome.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20240713_005658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713_005658_Chrome.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 18

its little me

Jul 13, 2024
liverpool
Wow.. poor Kate hope she's alright? And as for that scum people has most definitely forgotten what she's done, now she's shat on Kate has she forgotten what Kate done for her? It seems that way

YourBiggestFan

Jun 28, 2024
Birmingham
Wow.. poor Kate hope she's alright? And as for that scum people has most definitely forgotten what she's done, now she's shat on Kate has she forgotten what Kate done for her? It seems that way
So bad isn't it...? However, Kate was warned about shan and didn't listen. So, it's her own fault to a degree. Or though I still forgot her

YourBiggestFan

Jun 28, 2024
Birmingham
Has anyone else seen the hints of her being preggo?!?!
I hope to god she isn't!! She couldn't look after the other 2!! And, called them c**ts!! Her own flesh and blood!! She should of been sterilsed!!
And, as for that "bloke" of hers.... Hhmm 2 "ex" addicts together. Lets see where that ends up shall we.
Honestly, she infuriates me!! I hope if she is pregnant. For the child's sake, it is took at birth 😠😠

Feb 27, 2024
Has anyone else seen the hints of her being preggo?!?!
I hope to god she isn't!! She couldn't look after the other 2!! And, called them c**ts!! Her own flesh and blood!! She should of been sterilsed!!
And, as for that "bloke" of hers.... Hhmm 2 "ex" addicts together. Lets see where that ends up shall we.
Honestly, she infuriates me!! I hope if she is pregnant. For the child's sake, it is took at birth 😠😠

I saw pictures which looked like she is. I hope she’s not. It’s a scary thought after how she treated the other two

YourBiggestFan

Jun 28, 2024
Birmingham
I saw pictures which looked like she is. I hope she’s not. It’s a scary thought after how she treated the other two
I hope she isn't, for that baby's sake!! And, I would like to think that authorities will take if straight away!!
Honestly, she will never change that one!! If she is preggo. It's clearly to trap the bloke and get a house!!
I just hope Kate is okay, with all this going on around her. As it seems like she has no one around her 😞