Sophie Hinchliffe @mrshinchhome

yellow-pink

Mar 2, 2024
She's not posting after her dad died, she was loosing followers everyday and now is gaining 100's some days. Buying them?

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 15.17.46.png

Golden Spy

May 17, 2024
London
I can’t imagine she is buying followers when her dad just died. Bots will mass follow big accounts as they spam popular pages and hashtags, many of those bot accounts then get deleted by Instagram so that could account for the follower count constantly going up and down.

Mar 1, 2024
I do feel sorry for her losing a parent isn’t easy. She will be devastated as it was sudden as well, He wasn’t in great health from what she said but she will be heartbroken.

Sir Keir Starmer

May 28, 2024
fra
I don't think she'll be coming back. She doesn't need to with the millions shes made and posting cleaning products on Instagram is hardly a for filling job that she'll miss. She's a lot smarter than the lower social economic class types she markets herself to.

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
I don’t think she will come back either. She will probably post the odd check in update but I can’t imagine it will be more than that.

Her heart wasn’t in it anymore. Once she bought her dream house the content changed and she seemed to be distant and only posting to keep the popularity going.

She will have money coming in from having her name on all those cleaning products but her followers probably can’t really relate to her the way they used to. People seem to be into more real cleaning content over on TikTok.

Golden Spy

May 17, 2024
London
I’m not sure she will come back either. She already said she struggled with her mental health and she seemed incredibly close to her parents so I can imagine she’s not up to much since her Dad passed. I always felt that she was happier in her old house and her content since the new house seemed forced, like she had to do it rather than she wanted too.

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
I don’t want to sound heartless but nobody else could just vanish from their work for months at a time after a loss.

I think she will pop up with a check in post just as an autum/winter range with whatever cleaning brand splashes her name on their products is released but posting online never really seemed to be what she wanted in the first place.

Sir Keir Starmer

May 28, 2024
fra
I think her talking of metal health was only to appeal to the daytime tv cleaning mad this morning people. Don't think she had any real issues.

But she was close to her dad so that must be hard

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Yeah, I doubt she’ll be back. It must be hard for her as she was exceptionally close to her dad, but using a death as a way to ‘step down’ doesn’t sit right with me. Especially not when her followers and ‘hinch army’ brigade got her to where she is.

Happy to be wrong on this but I really don’t think we will see or hear from her or Jamie again.

Sep 30, 2023
I don’t want to sound heartless but nobody else could just vanish from their work for months at a time after a loss.

I think she will pop up with a check in post just as an autum/winter range with whatever cleaning brand splashes her name on their products is released but posting online never really seemed to be what she wanted in the first place.
Respectfully whether anyone else could ‘vanish’ or not is irrelevant, she has the income to do so - she doesn’t owe anyone anything.

Personally I don’t care either way for Sophie, but it’s very clear she idolised her dad and they were extremely close, I’d disappear as well if I could!

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
Respectfully whether anyone else could ‘vanish’ or not is irrelevant, she has the income to do so - she doesn’t owe anyone anything.

Personally I don’t care either way for Sophie, but it’s very clear she idolised her dad and they were extremely close, I’d disappear as well if I could!
No she doesn’t owe anyone anything but her followers are the reason she has made so much money and has the option to.
I’m sure she will be back when her autumn scent with Flash is released.

Sep 30, 2023
No she doesn’t owe anyone anything but her followers are the reason she has made so much money and has the option to.
I’m sure she will be back when her autumn scent with Flash is released.
Thing is, she gained a hell of a lot of initial followers organically - she didn’t ask for it. Did she then massively profiteer off of it and become a brand? Yes, same as anyone would. Do I think she’s a sell out and completely void of any morals now? Yes. But a legally binding contractual obligation is completely different to having an online presence. No one held a gun to anyone’s head and made them buy into her brand, 99% of them are grown women.

Jetfire

Jul 2, 2023
Probably 4 million of her followers were bought bots and many of the genuine followers have probably just never gotten around to unfollowing. She hasn't had any content from she moved house, she doesn't clean, she doesn't do anything.

I suspect she will come back to fulfil obligations and will drop off again.
Sad that her dad died but being an influencer means you need to be posting or you will drop right out of the algorithm. She was barely scraping likes when she was posting.

She always said she would come off insta one day when she had made the target she set for herself.

Golden Spy

May 17, 2024
London
I noticed Stacey Solomon wrote that gushing message on Mrs Hinch’s last post about her Dad and since she’s been gone, Stacey is straight in there advertising cleaning products in partnership with B&M. I mean who needs enemies with friends like that 👀

Sep 30, 2023
I noticed Stacey Solomon wrote that gushing message on Mrs Hinch’s last post about her Dad and since she’s been gone, Stacey is straight in there advertising cleaning products in partnership with B&M. I mean who needs enemies with friends like that 👀
Again, I don’t like Stacey either but, would you stop going to work if your friends dad passed? No 😂 I’m all for having a moan about either of them but atleast let’s make it something worthwhile and juicy 😂

Golden Spy

May 17, 2024
London
Again, I don’t like Stacey either but, would you stop going to work if your friends dad passed? No 😂 I’m all for having a moan about either of them but atleast let’s make it something worthwhile and juicy 😂
I wasn’t talking about Stacey working, I meant she is all of a sudden advertising cleaning products in partnership with b&m when that has always been Hinch’s thing.