Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Heyyyy

Iā€™ve got 2 asd boys one verbal one not verbal total opposite ends of the scale

My boys love praise so we started praise nice and quiet ect to see how theyā€™d deal with it now itā€™s a full blown party when the achieve something new and it could be the simplest of things that us neurotypical people take for granted šŸ„°
You are absolutely amazing with your two boys.
They are thriving and thatā€™s down to you putting the time and effort in with them. They are two gorgeous boysšŸ„°šŸ„°

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Waiting for the black and white one, I predict it will be for girls aloud and for Sarah, vav will take that and run with and make it about her.
I mean maybe I have ruined it and she wonā€™t now ? But she doesnā€™t read here and neither does Rachel with the hatā€¦.
That Rachel With the Hat is a bloody wahoo, she is so far up Vavs size 20 arse all you can see is her feet. Absolute t!!!!

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Hope you all have your Pennies ready for the blusher launch?
Listen maybe we should buy? And hey that way you can leave a review and feedback ? And you are allowed an opinion on something you have bought? Right?
šŸ“£šŸ“£šŸ“£šŸ“£šŸ“£šŸ“£
Absolutely no chance will the Fat s allow the honest reviews that say itā€™s se and leaves you looking like you have had a trip to Chernobyl. The reviews will all be from her Huns and Rachel With the Hat will be the first to leave an amazing review.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ considering heā€™s at best a 7hr drive away sheā€™s really extended that search šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ absolute fing loser ā€œdonā€™t need a manā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
How desperate can she be though šŸ˜‚ this must tell her that NOBODY in the whole of Scotland wants her šŸ˜‚
Fanny do off extending your search radius down this way, no English men want you.
On the plus side, you would probably meet your match and some šŸ˜

May 24, 2024
The World
How desperate can she be though šŸ˜‚ this must tell her that NOBODY in the whole of Scotland wants her šŸ˜‚
Fanny do off extending your search radius down this way, no English men want you.
On the plus side, you would probably meet your match and some šŸ˜
Shhhhh let this happen!! Sam doesnā€™t strike me as the push over type and this could be fun šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
What an amazing mum you are! That's where hard work and dedication gets you and your son, putting in effort with him.. big vag is too BIZZY to even make an effort.

Even though she said his results were good, of course there will be a video "poor max" when she's literally said his results are fine.
Exactly. My son was given 48 hours to live and told if he did survive he would be severely disabled, blind and deaf. I refused to believe was called a mum in denial. I'm from a medical background and just wouldn't except that outcome without doing all the rehab first. As soon as he was discharged a few months later I was ringing physio etc and making appointments. The first 2 years of his life where intense with appointments and therapies to do at home. I did it all on my own. I'm not looking for praise my point is as a parent this what we do . She just knows me how lazy she is. Max is where he is because he has good nursery staff caring for him mon- fri

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly. My son was given 48 hours to live and told if he did survive he would be severely disabled, blind and deaf. I refused to believe was called a mum in denial. I'm from a medical background and just wouldn't except that outcome without doing all the rehab first. As soon as he was discharged a few months later I was ringing physio etc and making appointments. The first 2 years of his life were intense with appointments and therapies to do at home. I did it all on my own. I'm not looking for praise my point is as a parent this what we do . She just knows me how lazy she is. Max is where he is because he has good nursery staff caring for him mon- fri
I had my youngest at the gp, she was only 7months at the time, then nhs24 later on that night then back to the gp next day, being told I was just an over zealous mum šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I have a medical background alsoā€¦ told plenty fluids, call blah blahā€¦. Went to bed and woke up to my girl convulsing, blue light to A&E to be told she had bronchitis šŸ˜­
No matter whatā€™s wrong with our kids as parents, medical background or not we should always research stuff and try to implement as much as we can to encourage our childrenā€¦. Sheā€™s just a muppet that wants everything done for her.
Well done Mumma ā¤ļø this is what she should be doing x

May 24, 2024
The World
Exactly. My son was given 48 hours to live and told if he did survive he would be severely disabled, blind and deaf. I refused to believe was called a mum in denial. I'm from a medical background and just wouldn't except that outcome without doing all the rehab first. As soon as he was discharged a few months later I was ringing physio etc and making appointments. The first 2 years of his life where intense with appointments and therapies to do at home. I did it all on my own. I'm not looking for praise my point is as a parent this what we do . She just knows me how lazy she is. Max is where he is because he has good nursery staff caring for him mon- fri
Your little one will thrive with a mother like you ā¤ļø
Steph thinks the world owes her a favour, and itā€™s everyoneā€™s duty around her to develop Max!

May 24, 2024
The World
I wouldnā€™t put it past her tbh, sheā€™s lazy so šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø she puts little to no effort into anything she does. If she is she will never admit it, itā€™s will be lies, lies, liesā€¦ aww Iā€™ve been eating clean, going to the gym, my ice baths šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
It will all come back on when she stops if she is!
Canā€™t stand a bit of hard work can she šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
It will all come back on when she stops if she is!
Canā€™t stand a bit of hard work can she šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s not that, if sheā€™s taking that itā€™s leaving more time for her to talk s from that gob of hers instead of using it to eat šŸ˜­ if thatā€™s even possible for her to talk more s than she already does

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Jesus, Mary & Joseph šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m just out the gym, sitting in the car having a drink before the drive home, have a wee scroll & thereā€™s oor Flora jigging to Elysium I go crazy šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ fk off hen you and yer can of monster

You can post the video if you want šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she really does think she is a teenager with how she acts with the old dance tunes. Vav love your nearly 40 babes come on now. You trying to make out you were such a "party" girl eh so you were NOTšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ everytime you went out there was a "drama"

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Now you are one amazing mumā¤ļøšŸ‘šŸ»ā¤ļø

May 24, 2024
The World