Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She doesn’t strike me as an underage raver 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Certainly not with the moves either.
She definitely wasn’t a raver 😭 she is speaking out of that big fat lying 🕳️ again.
And that dancing I am HOWLING here. Why does she look like a quarter back stomping about 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why is she so hunched over and stiff looking??? So unnatural to watch but nevertheless hilarious 😭
Thanks for the giggles quarterback beefy

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She definitely wasn’t a raver 😭 she is speaking out of that big fat lying 🕳️ again.
And that dancing I am HOWLING here. Why does she look like a quarter back stomping about 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why is she so hunched over and stiff looking??? So unnatural to watch but nevertheless hilarious 😭
Thanks for the giggles quarterback beefy

Was she do and underage raver 🤣🤣 I juts can't with the moves🙊 breathing in also. Sad act she is

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Was she do and underage raver 🤣🤣 I juts can't with the moves🙊 breathing in also. Sad act she is
Tell me about it , underage raver when???
She’s going to pass out one day with all that breathing in to try and hide her massive gunt. Bet there’s a slimming filter on that too , can’t wait until she’s captured in Ibiza in the wild 😜

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Tell me about it , underage raver when???
She’s going to pass out one day with all that breathing in to try and hide her massive gunt. Bet there’s a slimming filter on that too , can’t wait until she’s captured in Ibiza in the wild 😜

Now I can't wait for the Ibiza content 😛😛😛😛 oh it's going to be bloody brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I think he was talking about synapses and neural pathways not being formed but might as well have gave a chimpanzee War And Peace to read.
Also, as that person earlier said in video comments, can he not have any privacy at all? He doesn't get it in his safe place, his home, as he's blasted all over tiktok to God knows who and now his medical matters are being discussed to strangers also.
I don 't know what she expects when she puts it all on social media . There are people who watch her who will have a medical background . She said on an earlier post that M has brain damage , nobody is disputing that. I hope to God the results were discussed with his dad before she plastered them on the internet . Sorry but if this was my son , I would be telling her enough is enough

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s actually maxed my cringeometer. I’m putting her back on block. Never experienced someone so in love with themselves. 🤢

No Vav I’m not jealous, I’m better looking than you and lead a better life. Oh, and I don’t steal.
Don’t I canna deal with her on that live 😭😂 I want to stretch through the screen and poke her right in the eyes 😆 I woke this morning and chose violence 🤯 absolutely deeeeeelousional!!!!
We’re all better people all round, do the best and more for our children & we’re not pure poison 🤢