Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Don’t I canna deal with her on that live 😭😂 I want to stretch through the screen and poke her right in the eyes 😆 I woke this morning and chose violence 🤯 absolutely deeeeeelousional!!!!
We’re all better people all round, do the best and more for our children & we’re not pure poison 🤢
It can be tempting just to stick the head on your phone 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Don’t I canna deal with her on that live 😭😂 I want to stretch through the screen and poke her right in the eyes 😆 I woke this morning and chose violence 🤯 absolutely deeeeeelousional!!!!
We’re all better people all round, do the best and more for our children & we’re not pure poison 🤢

Her doing these lives daily just now is actually is there really any need. I don't get how she thinks sitting on a live for 3 hours doing make up is work and chatting se and selling cheap se. Now vav I'm not a bizzy single mum, I'm a busy mum with a family and nope sorry I don't have that time to do that. You need a good boot up the arse in regarding your parenting. You could use the 3 hours a day your eye fing the camera in trying to make sure max has every help he needs and for you to educate yourself on his disabilities because you really don't have a clue what you are away to face as he gets older and if that was me I would want to make sure I am fully prepared for road ahead. I guess tho you parenting is just putting an iPad in front of him and that's it, you don't want him to thrive why because he's your cash cow. So I get why your holding him back.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Nawwwwwww 💀 so cause that Sam sent her a big gift or whatever the do it is, she’s interpreting that as he wants in her smelly knickers 😂😭 he wants her to be an old school gent 😆 you can tell from his content he’s not 😆💀 Flora hen you don’t just need a mental health assessment, you need a bliddy eye test because glasses or not your bliddy blind 😆

May 24, 2024
The World
Nawwwwwww 💀 so cause that Sam sent her a big gift or whatever the do it is, she’s interpreting that as he wants in her smelly knickers 😂😭 he wants her to be an old school gent 😆 you can tell from his content he’s not 😆💀 Flora hen you don’t just need a mental health assessment, you need a bliddy eye test because glasses or not your bliddy blind 😆
His content gives ✨ do boy ✨

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I think he looks Bradley Cooperish... Wait!!... (before you all start spluttering😂 and phoning my G.P)... only if you put him in front of a fun house mirror and chucked 5 stone on him. Love me some Bradley but that guy gives me the ick, can't see it at all.