Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Filters are a great thing eh ! She look's she's lost twa stone in a week 🤣
She is a complete whackadoodle if she thinks that we believe THAT !!!! I'm sure that she's going down the Ozempic route, which is her decision and that's fine, but don't take us for idiots Flora. All of us in here know PRECISELY how false and plastic you are.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Oh what did she say, I missed it🤩🤩🤩
For those who missed the live, I only caught 10 minutes because she was playing into Sam’s games and it was knocking me off my dinner 😂
She was fuming before she even mentioned it snapping at comments, snapping at Sam saying he’s coming for a cup of tea. Like she was being eating up by something , you know you can tell?

Then she just mentioned it, said do you know what someone last night messaged my fing ex husband saying I am showing max on live, I never show max on live. She said they can do what they want because he just laughed and didn’t get it

Soooo, has he read the message on Facebook? Because you can see if it’s been read can’t you 😂 and if he hasn’t read it, well we all know she’s been caught out lying again.

Also, why would she say they sent it last night when it was sent this morning, petr would know that 🫠🫠

So she’s obviously had her first catch up this morning assuming it was done last night

LOVE THIS
Hi beefy ya big whale 😂😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
For those who missed the live, I only caught 10 minutes because she was playing into Sam’s games and it was knocking me off my dinner 😂
She was fuming before she even mentioned it snapping at comments, snapping at Sam saying he’s coming for a cup of tea. Like she was being eating up by something , you know you can tell?

Then she just mentioned it, said do you know what someone last night messaged my fing ex husband saying I am showing max on live, I never show max on live. She said they can do what they want because he just laughed and didn’t get it

Soooo, has he read the message on Facebook? Because you can see if it’s been read can’t you 😂 and if he hasn’t read it, well we all know she’s been caught out lying again.

Also, why would she say they sent it last night when it was sent this morning, petr would know that 🫠🫠

So she’s obviously had her first catch up this morning assuming it was done last night

LOVE THIS
Hi beefy ya big whale 😂😂
He hasn't even read it, so how would she know he saw it and laughed🤨 LIARRRR

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She is a complete whackadoodle if she thinks that we believe THAT !!!! I'm sure that she's going down the Ozempic route, which is her decision and that's fine, but don't take us for idiots Flora. All of us in here know PRECISELY how false and plastic you are.

My friend said this to me today she thinks she is doing that